Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

If you reach out to stockx, they're just going to stand by their authentication team and tell you that these are factory flaws and you're not entitled to anything.

So basically you only got the last 2 options. If you dump them back on stockx, you might not get back what you paid unless you sit on them even longer. And then you gotta risk yourself getting a either pass or fail authentication from stockx because of the inconsistencies.

Pair from Bodega and the other delivered today from stockx (both size 12). Issues with the stockx pair. I'll let the thread decide whether it's QC issues or fake.

Things of note on the stockx pair:
1. Backward swoosh almost covers lace hole.
2. Back suede panel height is shorter than Bodega pair.
3. Cardboard inserts different.
Both pairs smell the same and have the same tag dates.

Im gonna have to say fake. Look at the pictures of both pairs facing back to back and look at the stitching on the white panel above the swoosh. It's stitched in a completely different way which is not a qc issue but a manufacturing difference.

Plenty of infrared 6’s directly from Nike had that issue. I don’t understand what you think dude should do, eat all the bad pairs? With Nike’s shoddy QC, he’d go bankrupt.
I’ve had 3 pairs of every shoe that I got from your boy. In each case his shoes had the issues. By chance I figured I would atleast get a good pair nope, all had problems from him.

He had another chance to make up for his flawed pairs with my other preorders, he chose to refund. Adding to that accesories/inserts where missing and the shoes were dirty and the boxes were damaged.

If you happy putting the cape on for him so be it. I hope you good with your pairs from him. But I personally wouldn’t recommend him.

The way I see it, I have 4 simple options:

1. Keep em and deal with clear inconsistencies.
2. Reach out to stockx and see what they do.
3. Dump them back on the stockx market .
4. Do a chargeback.

What option would you take?

This guy was able to get a refund after a lot of hassling back and forth.

The ****, so they basically ended up saying yeah these are still real. We'll give you your money back for complaining but you're banned from returning....

:stoneface:

The way I see it, I have 4 simple options:

1. Keep em and deal with clear inconsistencies.
2. Reach out to stockx and see what they do.
3. Dump them back on the stockx market .
4. Do a chargeback.

What option would you take?

If they’re fake and they won’t refund, 100% chargeback.

StockX is not going to admit they sent fakes even if the evidence is going to be overwhelming. They're whole business is being a 3rd party authenticator and if they admit they can't do that job correctly it undermines their whole business model. I received a pair of fakes once before from StockX way back when and they seem to have a process dealing with those situations similar to the guy in the video. Basically claim there's nothing wrong and the shoes are authentic or you can sell back on the site and then if you escalate the issue they will give you a a return shipping label but still claim the shoes are authentic and there's nothing wrong with them.

Crazy, everyone here talking about flaws and my pair from Stockx is completely perfect. Maybe the suede on the right shoes eyelets are little too hairy on the edges but everything else is great. Would love a second pair but i also don’t even know if I would want to deal with trying to find an authentic pair again. I’ve been following all Legit check threads and I can still barely see a difference. Hopefully Nike improves QC on the next collab.

StockX is not going to admit they sent fakes even if the evidence is going to be overwhelming. They're whole business is being a 3rd party authenticator and if they admit they can't do that job correctly it undermines their whole business model. I received a pair of fakes once before from StockX way back when and they seem to have a process dealing with those situations similar to the guy in the video. Basically claim there's nothing wrong and the shoes are authentic or you can sell back on the site and then if you escalate the issue they will give you a a return shipping label but still claim the shoes are authentic and there's nothing wrong with them.
That's pretty ****ed but is the reality on a new release. Hopefully they get it right

i'm gonna say it if no one's gonna say it: PINK LACES ARE TERRIBLE ON THESE.

and I'm definitely not one of those old heads with nt denim. I'd like to consider myself a fashion-forward person and I would rock pink without hesitation. but pink just doesn't work with the mocha, and neither does red. black laces are the only way to go. if you're rocking pink laces with these congratulations you played yourself and ruined an amazing shoe.

giphy.gif

wait those that preordered from zadehkicks for $450, did yall get your pairs in yet? Post pics so we can see. Whats the hold up? If he has all those pairs in stock, why hasn't he shipped any? Not throwing shade, but genuinely curious on whats that situation.
He always takes 2-3 weeks after release for most all of his pre-orders. Wants all orders in his hands before sending out (I think) but I've never had a problem. He had these TS at $300 around Thanksgiving

wait those that preordered from zadehkicks for $450, did yall get your pairs in yet? Post pics so we can see. Whats the hold up? If he has all those pairs in stock, why hasn't he shipped any? Not throwing shade, but genuinely curious on whats that situation.
no they are still waiting. he said in the vid that he isn't "authorized" to ship them out, w/e that means. u gotta ask dude that was caping for zadeh so hard yesterday.
:nerd:

While that's probably true, I've noticed that the price for my size 10 is essentially the same now on both platforms (both below what I paid for it last week) It's got me strongly considering snagging a pair from goat just to be able to compare the 2 and then move forward. My impulse to grab a lower priced size 10.5 (my second pair from sx) as prices were climbing during the initial craze has me motivated to resell it and use that $ towards a 10 from goat, my true size, especially since the price has dipped some. I'm not sure if I'm losing my mind at this point or if that makes sense. This release really has had my head spinning. Wayyy too much overthinking. I'm glad I at least got a W on SNKRS yesterday for the LA- Chicago 1's!
if it's the same price, yes I'd say grab from goat to compare

i'm gonna say it if no one's gonna say it: PINK LACES ARE TERRIBLE ON THESE.

and I'm definitely not one of those old heads with nt denim. I'd like to consider myself a fashion-forward person and I would rock pink without hesitation. but pink just doesn't work with the mocha, and neither does red. black laces are the only way to go. if you're rocking pink laces with these congratulations you played yourself and ruined an amazing shoe.

:rofl:

Truth hurts.

He’s claiming his sources aren’t giving him the green light to ship out yet. If I remember correctly he stated there’s a way to track the shoes with the chip that’s on the box or something like that so his plug told him to wait a few weeks before shipping out. Can someone speak on that. If that’s the case wouldn’t Nike already know he has a warehouse filled with Scott’s

And people are believing this

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom