Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Cmon man

0A0A572B-17C7-45FE-A280-701AF35118B7.jpeg

yeah but I'm trying to see what the story is about. StockX included a FTL receipt? StockX sent a fake with a FTL receipt? FTL receipt is fake? Like what are we looking at lol

if im not mistaken, these didnt drop at FTL or am i buggin? so that receipt gotta be fake.

i just hope somebody did that stunt for some clout. id hate to know that stockx authenticated these with a FTL receipt lol

if im not mistaken, these didnt drop at FTL or am i buggin? so that receipt gotta be fake.

i just hope somebody did that stunt for some clout. id hate to know that stockx authenticated these with a FTL receipt lol

ahh I see. Seeing that stockx sticker also fake too lol. Which again brings to another point I've said in the past, fake factories have been faking stockx tags and all that to include with fakes so it seems like its authentic pairs legit checked by stockx. So people see these fake stockx tags/receipts (not knowing they're fake tags) and just running with the words "stockx sells fakes". Like that pic bwood posted of a shop or whatever saying that stockx authenticated fakes and showed a picture of TS with the stockx tag (most likely fake tag) on the wrong side of the shoe which means they didn't come from stockx themselves. The hate conspiracies against stockx is crazier than fakes itself.

Last edited:
I got two pairs coming in today, double unboxing of two stockx pairs vs my legit pair.

And a bone sb1 later at night when FedEx drops. Fun day.

StockX doing it to themselves with the stupid tag that could and is obviously faked and out on every fake shoe out of China and it floods the markets all over the world and in the end it’s ruining their name because left and right there’s fake shoes with their tags on them

Should just abandon the tag in general at this point, GOAT never had a tag and you don’t see as much bad publicity in social media and even from consignment shops since most these kids are buying kicks and taking them in to sell and find out their fake and atockX gets the blame

I guess its more for themselves against people attempting to return fakes or do a switcheroo. Thats why they say that if you ripped the tag off, it voids any claims. If you try to send back a fake tag, I'm sure they'll know.

I’m old school and use Kiwi protector on every shoe lol . Used them on my Travs and no problems

There’s nothing wrong with wearing your sneakers and wanting to keep them clean. All of us aren’t with the dirty Kicks swag lol

It’s easy to keep shoes clean without anything for protection.

I guess its more for themselves against people attempting to return fakes or do a switcheroo. Thats why they say that if you ripped the tag off, it voids any claims. If you try to send back a fake tag, I'm sure they'll know.

Correct but goat takes pictures of every angle of the shoes and stores it in case of returns or “I received a fake” bull**** story

StockX should go that route but then again I think we’re all aware they like to speed up the process and not waste tike hence the amount of shoes they deal with in a daily basis

How hard is it to make a new style tag and add a unique barcode that's specific to that sale!

scan barcode w/ app shows where shoes came from and which employee authenticated the shoe /Time/Place/Person etc etc
well the QR code has information in it, which is on the back of the tag, its holographic sticker with a QR

but I think that QR could only be scanned or read by StockX? they load up the transaction once its authenticated they scan a tag that loads up info for the transaction according to a video or two I saw

It’s easy to keep shoes clean without anything for protection.

that’s what’s up lol.

Idk about you but I actually go out out . So i like Having that extra protection if somebody steps on them . Can just wipe the dirt right off .

Back
Top Bottom