Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

it’s funny lighter was mentioned as fake when all the fakes i’ve seen have been darker :lol:

the fakes on these are too damn close man :smh:

Got my pair in from Stock X today and I must say I have no doubt my pair is authentic. I have a perfect pair no major factory flaws at all. Smell is correct and everything. I am super satisfied with my pair. Here some pictures of my pair. Now the best part... getting to beat the hell out of these bad boys.

16F596D4-5F8C-42BF-8158-32FA419CBB7B.jpeg

1DC9D6CE-0DE3-4C10-AEC7-D46402384262.jpeg

77E3F93C-99A6-4A6D-82B8-07C03622578E.jpeg

2B1E7E63-EDB2-4761-B701-3E2888528F2F.jpeg

Back Tags Also Have Numbers on the back.

8B92E5E3-2831-4A12-80F6-6757EC8DAE60.jpeg

A0DEF68E-639F-4223-AEDB-0F54F6377E71.jpeg

13DF533A-2A10-49B4-A74B-CD9FF4B67AD8.jpeg

Size Tag with production dates 12/04/18- 12/25/18

67700E11-DC63-4CEF-8B55-37DFF5E0F29E.jpeg

Bottom Stars and Heels don't come out too far.

C1E33F7A-45B3-43DE-A330-D34D41B9D141.jpeg

81A23EB9-4B33-4EDD-9F7E-DCD2B2AC2E0F.jpeg

Last edited:
So white on the stash pocket inside is the real pair? Has that been confirmed or no. Hearing too many different things from people on here.

So white on the stash pocket inside is the real pair? Has that been confirmed or no. Hearing too many different things from people on here.

No, its not. Before these came out people were saying that was a tell tale sign but some pairs have it, some don't. Im just showing my pair to help people out. Maybe pairs with the same production date have it? Not sure though. The new thing people keep saying is the numbers on the back of the tongue tag but again some have some don’t or maybe they’re not visible. I would say go with your gut feeling and my pair was very authentic to me. The color of the suede, the nap of the suede, the back of the tongue tags, the lace bags, the box, inside tags and finally the smell of the sneaker all checked out for me. If mine are fake I can’t tell. Thats the reason i wanted to get them asap because the fakes are already very solid its just a matter of time before they are 1:1. It was now or never for me I was also scared of the prices raising drastically like the unions but all this fake talk deflated the prices.

Last edited:
he's not asking for a legit check tho so I think its fine. He's just pointing out his variances. I did the same when I got my pair. Named all the things that were also inconsistent with other legit pairs. The only thing I would suggest is putting all those giant pics in a spoiler so everyone doesn't have to scroll through it

Last edited:
The reverse swoosh on the right shoe looks like different lengths at both point ends compared to the left shoe. But maybe that's just the angle of the shot.

I think the shoe looks legit, just another factory flaw that could be confusing

I support the pics barrage, to me it's better than 5 pages of shipping and price updates. I love when new pictures get dropped, gives me a chance to look at details and appreciate other people's photographic abilities and also picture quality.

I support the pics barrage, to me it's better than 5 pages of shipping and price updates. I love when new pictures get dropped, gives me a chance to look at details and appreciate other people's photographic abilities and also picture quality.
Same, esp with a release so controversial, im good with tons of pics in this thread.

Fun to check them out.

I have 3 9.5s.

Rocking 1. What to do with the other 2. IDK.

Y’all gonna see a million pairs out and won’t know what’s fake or what’s real unless they come out and tell you they’re fake

The fakes are way too good I can’t tell a damn difference and none of you are relying on foot either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom