Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Sivas pair just landed, really shocked that I won the raffle, and the pictures really don't do them justice. These are probably my favorite recent AJ1 next to the Nigel's. And in hand these are amazing, can't wait to crease the **** outta the toe area :lol:

A679C539-A128-4398-A9C9-7C6965BF6383.jpeg

image.jpg
Sivas pair just landed, really shocked that I won the raffle, and the pictures really don't do them justice. These are probably my favorite recent AJ1 next to the Nigel's. And in hand these are amazing, can't wait to crease the **** outta the toe area :lol:

A679C539-A128-4398-A9C9-7C6965BF6383.jpeg

image.jpg

This pair has the same issue I have with the end of the swoosh being close to the second eyelet. I looked back through the thread and a lot have this issue on one shoe. Even found some from the February release as well. Just crazy

when I rock mine (one day) it'll be black laces (or pink). red looks good on a lighter shade of brown like ROTY. not so much on these. brown laces too monotonous. white just look blah to me.

Please give em a look over. I feel pretty good about them, my bday coming up so if the consensus is straight I will be rocking em!

Back
Top Bottom