Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah
I don't care if the pics look good or that he has 100% positive feedback
If he paid resale from stockx and is selling for $800 is definitely a red flag
Honestly i would just cancel the purchase if you can
Even tho you will probably get a refund it's not worth the headache

Already dropped off by the seller. Eh, I'm not worried about the headache, especially since he's saying he's inviting me to return if I have any issues with them. That initial "sniff" test will be big lol. Again, I'm not stressin. Either way it'll work itself out

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-1-Travis-Scott-sz10-/223538600060?txnId=2260696209012

Pulled the trigger on these earlier to have an extra pair (when I sensed a spike was occurring). I was skeptical at first (still am to a degree), but the seller has a strong history with 100% positive feedback. Worst case scenario I'll fight for a refund thru ebay's guarantee - never had a problem before if I got something that wasn't legit. We'll see!

Only red flags I see are that all the shoes he’s selling have “StockX” tags on them and we know those have been faked/bootlegged a million times now, also he’s selling The Maze Not for Resells in a size 10 for $700 and the general market rate for those in that size is no lower than $1,600. That’s a Huge Red Flag to me

I have a legit pair to compare to so it won't take long to figure it out. The pictures alone don't say fake or real. It's the price that's the question, understandably. I'm aware of the chance I took. It's just a risk I'm willing to take because of ebay's return policies. I'll laugh with you guys if they're obvious fakes when I get them with pictures I'll post lol

Seeing his other listings (current and sold), the NFR maize, off white Vapormax OG, Off White air max 90 and off white air max 97 are fake.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-1-Travis-Scott-sz10-/223538600060?txnId=2260696209012

Pulled the trigger on these earlier to have an extra pair (when I sensed a spike was occurring). I was skeptical at first (still am to a degree), but the seller has a strong history with 100% positive feedback. Worst case scenario I'll fight for a refund thru ebay's guarantee - never had a problem before if I got something that wasn't legit. We'll see!

too many red flags already with that transaction.

Also to note, just because he has 100% feedback (pretty sure you start off with 100% anyway) doesn't mean he's fully legit. Looks like he has only 25 selling feedback out of only a low 242 overall feedback. And most of that selling feedback is for something cheap and not something of this magnitude. Add to the fact that there is a NEGATIVE feedback on there saying the seller sold a fake LV. And also a possibility but he could have some good fakes and have been selling them to unknowing buyers that aren't smart enough and just assume its legit and give a positive feedback which leads to more amateur buyers to buy his good fakes and leave more positive feedback.

I've also got these on the way from Goat. Probably the last size 10 to sell for less than 1k lol. Got lucky with the timing on that for sure.
Screenshot_20190619-220341__01.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190619-220341.jpg
    Screenshot_20190619-220341.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 8
I’m new to buying from GOAT. I assume that the instant ship pairs are from FC, so they’ve got to be legit right?

You pulled the trigger on a zero feedback seller? Do people even have brains anymore?

He didn't buy from jessica
He bought the listing above it
But yeah don't buy from her
I don't like how she spells her name
Who does she think she is
Jezesca lol

Same here (except I didn't buy them couple months back since the official RD was only a month ago). The funny thing is I bought this TS keychain and my wife saw the keychain and was like why you get that, you don't even had the shoe. Then I had to break to her that I spent almost a G a month ago for the shoes.
199268_9253fc125005439fbf9182274ff37d05~mv2.webp

yeah for sure, I'm just pointing it out lol. Its like when I said people copping everything nowadays whether for resale or for trade bait and it has a vicious cycle on ourselves when we can't get something. All part of the game now. But paying resale to resell is just a notch higher on the baller's bar :lol:
Damn was it only a month ago? Feels a lot longer than that. I bought maybe a week after the official release

Back
Top Bottom