Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

DAB2EFE9-8E31-4286-BEF5-FCD48E8B3F77.png
WE NEED THESE :pimp:

Finally spilled the beans to the wife that I bought these shoes a couple months back. First question asked was, “You’re not keeping these fight? That’s too much for a pair of shoes.” Hahaha. She was contemplating these as an anniversary gift until she saw the price so I had to tell her don’t get em for me

well it was this dude and a few others that wanted factual evidence like statistics or something. Its just one of those things thats hard to prove but you know its happening, example; knowing a store backdoors. You can't prove it with the inventory stat sheet but you know they're doing it.

Finally spilled the beans to the wife that I bought these shoes a couple months back. First question asked was, “You’re not keeping these fight? That’s too much for a pair of shoes.” Hahaha. She was contemplating these as an anniversary gift until she saw the price so I had to tell her don’t get em for me

Same here (except I didn't buy them couple months back since the official RD was only a month ago). The funny thing is I bought this TS keychain and my wife saw the keychain and was like why you get that, you don't even had the shoe. Then I had to break to her that I spent almost a G a month ago for the shoes.
199268_9253fc125005439fbf9182274ff37d05~mv2.webp

The game is the game sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do lol.

yeah for sure, I'm just pointing it out lol. Its like when I said people copping everything nowadays whether for resale or for trade bait and it has a vicious cycle on ourselves when we can't get something. All part of the game now. But paying resale to resell is just a notch higher on the baller's bar :lol:

Hahaha. I mentioned to my wife a couple days ago how much they're going for now. She was taken aback. She likes them a lot, and knows how much I love Jordan 1s, but we both were like "too bad I'd never let them go."

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-1-Travis-Scott-sz10-/223538600060?txnId=2260696209012

Pulled the trigger on these earlier to have an extra pair (when I sensed a spike was occurring). I was skeptical at first (still am to a degree), but the seller has a strong history with 100% positive feedback. Worst case scenario I'll fight for a refund thru ebay's guarantee - never had a problem before if I got something that wasn't legit. We'll see!

Same here (except I didn't buy them couple months back since the official RD was only a month ago). The funny thing is I bought this TS keychain and my wife saw the keychain and was like why you get that, you don't even had the shoe. Then I had to break to her that I spent almost a G a month ago for the shoes.
199268_9253fc125005439fbf9182274ff37d05~mv2.webp

yeah for sure, I'm just pointing it out lol. Its like when I said people copping everything nowadays whether for resale or for trade bait and it has a vicious cycle on ourselves when we can't get something. All part of the game now. But paying resale to resell is just a notch higher on the baller's bar :lol:

:lol: Seriously. Paying resell prices ($1k+) to resell sounds, and is, nuts. That’s why I’m thankful for NT. I can’t be talking about this ish too much to normal folks.

I don't know man
$800 sounds too good to be true
Size 10 going for almost $1300 right now
Having all that stockx stuff on it doesn't seem right either
So dude paid resale from stockx and is basically selling it for no profit or very little profit when he could sell on stockx or goat and get almost $500 more minus the fees
Seems fishy imo
The lowest price for size 10 on stockx was $791
So actually he's losing money
Just doesn't add up

I don't know man
$800 sounds too good to be true
Size 10 going for almost $1300 right now
Having all that stockx stuff on it doesn't seem right either
So dude paid resale from stockx and is basically selling it for no profit or very little profit when he could sell on stockx or goat and get almost $500 more minus the fees
Seems fishy imo
I agree, for those reasons on the surface I was pretty hesitant to pull that trigger. Anything less than a 100% positive feedback and I wouldn't have even considered it. I think it's possible that this guy isn't necessarily in tune with the recent surge in price and was trying to move what he had. Also, in our eBay messages, the seller says if I'm not comfortable with them when they arrive to feel free to return for a full refund. If they're questionable and he plays hardball at that point, from previous experience with eBay I'm confident I won't have a problem with a return process if they're visibly fakes.

Last edited:
Wow
First time browsing ebay for these
There are tons of fakes it's crazy
Plus some of the prices are ridiculous
$350 for a DS pair :lol:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-1-Travis-Scott-sz10-/223538600060?txnId=2260696209012

Pulled the trigger on these earlier to have an extra pair (when I sensed a spike was occurring). I was skeptical at first (still am to a degree), but the seller has a strong history with 100% positive feedback. Worst case scenario I'll fight for a refund thru ebay's guarantee - never had a problem before if I got something that wasn't legit. We'll see!

Those are def fake bro. Any eBay listing with those SX tags you have to be highly suspicious and doubtful of the authenticity

Those are def fake bro. Any eBay listing with those SX tags you have to be highly suspicious and doubtful of the authenticity
If they end up being fake, I'll be getting a full refund. And he'll be getting his first negative review that I can see. I'm not stressing over it

I agree, for those reasons on the surface I was pretty hesitant to pull that trigger. Anything less than a 100% positive feedback and I wouldn't have even considered it. I think it's possible that this guy isn't necessarily in tune with the recent surge in price and was trying to move what he had. Also, in our eBay messages, the seller says if I'm not comfortable with them when they arrive to feel free to return for a full refund. If they're questionable and he plays hardball at that point, from previous experience with eBay I'm confident I won't have a problem with a return process if they're visibly fakes.
I mean this did happen to me a couple months back w/ the unions. Got em for $645 I think. Hopefully u did luck up and catch a steal though.

Size 10 is selling for $1250 on stockx and $1280 on GOAT, you think anyone who has come across a pair of these doesn't know of either of the two, and randomly listed for $800 and decided to undercut by almost 50%?! Come on man lol

Last edited:
Yeah
I don't care if the pics look good or that he has 100% positive feedback
If he paid resale from stockx and is selling for $800 is definitely a red flag
Honestly i would just cancel the purchase if you can
Even tho you will probably get a refund it's not worth the headache

If they end up being fake, I'll be getting a full refund. And he'll be getting his first negative review that I can see. I'm not stressing over it

For sure ebay has a great return policy so there's nothing to worry about but those are definitely fake. I would just ask for a refund if he didn't ship instead of having him ship and you wasting your time returning them.

Back
Top Bottom