Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

well damn.
upload_2019-6-19_16-3-59.png

Yeah that’s why I asked, I’m more interested in the foreign exchange market, need stupid high liquidity to really make a killing though.

S&P basically up like 7% over the last 12 months.

Correction S&P was flat over that time period. I was up 48%...

Up 23% on the TSs...lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190619-144753.png
    Screenshot_20190619-144753.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 24
I've kept my pair on ICE and was planning on busting them out this weekend. But for god sakes, my size 11 is like $1100 NOW? Stupid.

Bruh I’m right there with you my i was waiting till the rain in NY was done to break these out then I looked at SX my 8.5 is 1500 right now that bananas. Just last night they were 1200$

I stayed out of here, mainly out of saltiness.
So, last week I have an offer accepted on GOAT for 1165, they get them and tell me the black laces aren't original.
I'm like screw that, and asked them to send me an insta ship pair instead, which they don't reply to.
Last night I said screw it and paid 1295 for the instant ship, my birthday is Monday and these are a self-gift.
They shipped today, so I'm hoping to god they're straight.
This has been a very difficult shoe to buy, even if you have money.

Happy early birthday @theltrain :smokin

I'm kicking myself for not buying more pairs locally here in LA when they first drop, dont have to deal with the authentication bs knowing where most people got them from and dont have t wait anxiously for them to arrive..

Happy early birthday @theltrain :smokin

I'm kicking myself for not buying more pairs locally here in LA when they first drop, dont have to deal with the authentication bs knowing where most people got them from and dont have t wait anxiously for them to arrive..
Thanks dude. Had to get these to celebrate haha.

I’m saying though, why are they going for more than the Off-White UNC’s or is it the limited amount that’s causing the Trav’s to be going for more than the Off-Whites?? I have both but I personally think the Off-White 1’s look better, just from a iconic historical stand point. I paid $950 for my Travis from GOAT and I paid $1,115 for my Off-Whites from StockX but now The OW are going for $1,065 while the Travis shot up to $1,150 (I’m speaking on the size 10.5’s)

Back
Top Bottom