Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

these jumped over unions in price :wow:

Not really surprising, tbh. The TS1s are a more neutral color which means more wearable. Combine that with the hype behind them and the price is gonna shoot up. Definitely didn't expect it to shoot up that much though. My size is damn near $1,800.

6ED0CCBE-E4DF-4643-905D-755C916B9F4D.jpeg

NT Never Forgets!!

Let's see if he's a man of his word
I'll do this: take the TS1 and write down the stockx price on the global release date. I'll give you 12 months and bet you it won't double by then. You're the one who said "75% of the limited collabs double in 6-12 months" and you're picking the TS1s so I'll give you that.
I didnt say release day. I'll pick a day a week after release when they dip. If you allow that, we have a $100 bet.

*handshake*
Yep, pick any day within a week after release, using stockx "last sale" prices, we can dm each other once a month or something to keep tab on prices. Price on the day 12 months after your selected date is the amount decided on.

$100.

*hand shake*

Edit: sorry I just read you said "a day a week after release". How long do you want after release to pick a day?
Idk, 1-3 weeks. I'll just wait and see how they move. Hard to say with a release like this. And it's any day in the next 12 months. If they double in 3 months, I can cash out. Doesnt have to be 12 months to the day. Just any time before 12 months. This will make it fun to follow.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom