Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Honestly the TS’s playground to this shoe. The TS’s have more hype, but c’mon... they aren’t the BEST thing to come out this year. I can’t stop wearing these.
AEA56266-0E3F-4D0B-96F7-807A7B94A7F9.jpeg
Ummmm hype was through the roof with these.

Prices are worse than TS’

the 2 things that instantly screamed fake were the tongue and the stars. the stars are too bold and the tongue is too straight, stiff and puffy. it should be thinner and have natural wrinkles.
what do you mean exactly by the stars being too bold?

Those VMs up there are dumb lol
alright this one... this one did it. u r beastin over a gr lookin off white w/ aluminum and some copyright bs, but the CPFM VM's a.k.a. Sneakers of the Year are dumb??? At least these are creative. The MCA's as far as after market hype/prices go are complete & utter cow sh*t. Those shoes reek of hypebeastness. It's disgusting. CPFM VM's = Sneakers of the Year bub!

alright this one... this one did it. u r beastin over a gr lookin off white w/ aluminum and some copyright bs, but the CPFM VM's a.k.a. Sneakers of the Year are dumb??? At least these are creative. The MCA's as far as after market hype/prices go are complete & utter cow sh*t. Those shoes reek of hypebeastness. It's disgusting. CPFM VM's = Sneakers of the Year bub!

Actually AF1s are one of Nike’s greatest shoes of all time.

Actually AF1s are one of Nike’s greatest shoes of all time.
They're and maybe even the most iconic shoe ever, but i don't understand how any of those special release ow forces r going for over a grand. they look like regular forces w/ not as good leather & an exposed tongue/ankle collar. At least "The 10" forces looked like creative effort was put into them.

Take that Plato swoosh, smiley face, and hype away and you have a Nordstrom rack classic
i mean it's a collab. duh. u could say the same about the travis scott's. these would definitely brick if the were a regular af1 colorway. ppl don't like brown. these would be the mocha 3's.

Those vapormaxes look like a kindergartener designed them. And not a particularly gifted kindergartener.

Sacai’s are easily the best shoes of the year so far. Both of the waffles, and the blue Blazers, are all three amazing.
Man those sacai blazers especially the carolina colorway is like top 10 ugliest shoe I have ever seen. Also I have the Sacai waffles and I like em a lot, but definitely not SOTY imo. Definitely a contender though.

i mean it's a collab. duh. u could say the same about the travis scott's. these would definitely brick if the were a regular af1 colorway. ppl don't like brown. these would be the mocha 3's.

Valid point

Sneaker of the year to me so far is the presto react. Brand new model, hot colorways, top notch comfort. 120 bucks.

But you won’t hear nobody say that cuz of hype

Back
Top Bottom