Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Sixes are definitely on the cop list. Will likely be hard to cop, but won’t reach the 1s level as far as resell so if I strike out, I’m willing to go the resell route.

Definitely won't be as hard to cop as the 1's. That's a different beast in itself, 1's are the most popular Jordan model at the moment. (That sounds so crazy to say. Man...how times have changed.)

But these still will be a pain. I'm almost positive Snkrs will crash again with the cart errors.

Definitely won't be as hard to cop as the 1's. That's a different beast in itself, 1's are the most popular Jordan model at the moment. (That sounds so crazy to say. Man...how times have changed.)

But these still will be a pain. I'm almost positive Snkrs will crash again with the cart errors.
Agree. 1s are kind of a different animal in general, but these 6s are gonna be FAR from a cake walk. Definitely going to be a super hyped release, just not to quite the level as the 1IMO.

Agree. 1s are kind of a different animal in general, but these 6s are gonna be FAR from a cake walk. Definitely going to be a super hyped release, just not to quite the level as the 1IMO.
Copping it will be like the 1s. It's a hyped collab they all the same beast now

2chtmdx.jpg

2rqn6u1.jpg

SOTY and anyone who disagrees can get the soaker :nthat::lol:

Props for the trigger discipline.

Got shipping for the Reeses Puffs. Why does my Travis cereal weigh 3.40 lbs according to UPS?

I know some people had shipping notifications last week. Have yours come in yet?

Got shipping for the Reeses Puffs. Why does my Travis cereal weigh 3.40 lbs according to UPS?

I know some people had shipping notifications last week. Have yours come in yet?

i dont know if youre saying the weight should be more, or less.....but if youre thinking it shoud be less then you have nothing to worry about because they do come with a display case soi that would account for that extra weight.

i dont know if youre saying the weight should be more, or less.....but if youre thinking it shoud be less then you have nothing to worry about because they do come with a display case soi that would account for that extra weight.

OK I was wondering if my bowl and spoon were included even though the shipment shows it's just for the cereal.

Oh I don’t mind answering the questions, and since I can’t walk, my shoes are all pretty damn new looking so I get the questions and looks all the time. The weird part about me rocking my TSs yesterday was I could see and feel people following me. Different people came up to me like “I’ve never seen these in person,” or “Wow. How’d you get them?” Was at the Coach store with my wife, and a couple of the employees even left their posts to come up to me and ask me about them. I’m flattered and all, and it’s fun, but I can’t remember this level of fan boying over a single pair I’ve worn before, and I have a lot of damn shoes.

This is also because it is fairly recent since theyre release so they are the hottest things in sight right now. When I wear Galaxy Foams or SBB I's they barely even get noticed anymore. When I wore the Galaxies in 2012, people stopped talking on the phone to point them out lol.

Hoping for retail, but I'll even pay resale if need be...

...them ****s are ****in' fire.

Was yappin bout this with the homies yesterday: judging shoes only, yo who has had the hotter Nike collab - Ye, Drake, or Travis?
Are u from Cali? Also,
20190701_124428.jpg
Wifey wasn't too pleased:lol:
I mean imagine someone telling you that they spent 50 bucks is some cereal just because the box looks different.

My box was 3.40 lbs for the cereal only and I had it delivered Saturday.

Silently hoping there's some UPC code or special thing inside the cereal box but since people have had them since the weekend it doesn't seem there's jack **** in there except Reese's puffs lol

Back
Top Bottom