Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My 2nd account got a W for the first time too. They def made a lot compared to the highs this trap phone never hits. 2 pairs I can’t complain tho.

D2F6F7CC-BF63-451E-8BC1-1D8AFEA1F3FD.jpeg

1/5 for me
Also have 3 friends that hit.
These seemingly quite abundant.
Prices will dip hard next week.
Even more so if they show up at boutiques.
Rip to homie who paid $1100 each for the 8s
Hopefully seller doesn’t get them in time.

That fomo effect hit him hard. :lol:

LOL

Let me guess you’ve hit on the draw

There’s some of us who have never hit once

Well of course. Only won on adc and the old confirmed app once. But the adc waiting room is the absolute worst system I’ve ever seen. And I would still say that if i never took an L in adc. The SNKRS draw is still a gamble but imo it’s set up better. Even if I never won on the draw, my viewpoint wouldn’t change

698424F9-1F8F-446E-9B54-5F9C27272373.png
I’ve literally never won a draw on snkrs, & I’ve been trying for everything worthwhile since snkrs accepted me back in 2014, when you had to apply before the floodgates opened & everyone could have the app, I never even hit on any good standard snkrs releases until last year really, shout out to everyone who got them that wanted them, this feels good :nthat:

LOL

Let me guess you’ve hit on the draw

There’s some of us who have never hit once

I’ve never hit on a draw but I’ve also never gotten past splash on adidas.

I wasted more time trying to get past splash for the Black Non Reflective 350’s than I have in my entire history of using the SNKRS app entering draws. That alone makes SNKRS > Adidas Splash

I’ve never hit on a draw but I’ve also never gotten past splash on adidas.

I wasted more time trying to get past splash for the Black Non Reflective 350’s than I have in my entire history of using the SNKRS app entering draws. That alone makes SNKRS > Adidas Splash
This x 100. The fact that the investment of time is so low makes SNKRS a wayyy better process than Adidas. Even easy W's on Yeezy drops take at least a half hour to get through splash and sometimes multiple hours. That's a crazy stupid waste of time.

Anybody know how to check if your snkrs account is banned? I kinda made like 5 accounts with pretty much the same info a while back then changed it and idk if I should still try with them or make another one.

Back
Top Bottom