Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anybody know how to check if your snkrs account is banned? I kinda made like 5 accounts with pretty much the same info a while back then changed it and idk if I should still try with them or make another one.

U kind of made 5 accounts? I hope you are banned sheeesh

L last night on Travis site. I stupidly opened SNKRS when I first got the alert (hadn’t caught up to the thread at that point).

Was trying to get back to sleep this morning but the alerts luckily kept me awake

09ECCB41-6803-4E68-BB3C-1CF518821AD9.png

Hopefully Nike dont screw me over with lace options like they did me on the highs lol. 4/6 on the TS x Nike kicks. Don’t have the 33s and white uptowns

Last edited:
L last night on Travis site. I stupidly opened SNKRS when I first got the alert (hadn’t caught up to the thread at that point).

Was trying to get back to sleep this morning but the alerts luckily kept me awake

09ECCB41-6803-4E68-BB3C-1CF518821AD9.png

Hopefully Nike dont screw me over with lace options like they did me on the highs lol. 4/6 on the TS x Jordan kicks. Don’t have the 33s and white uptowns

But what about homegirl? Did she hit? Her W's mean more than yours lol

Hurt I didn't hit on any of my accounts. But can't be mad since I hit off the site. I'm ready for the 6s now.

Back
Top Bottom