Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

source.gif

so we just gon cancel KYLIES BIRTHDAY TOO THEN?

Im still curious about the S.P.A.C.E store though. where those highs at?

yea at one point both sx and goat were close to the same price so i figured id go with them. Didnt realize ppl could cancel.

nahhh man i think this was an intervention from the sneakergods.

When i copped for 860 i immediately felt stupid. Even though i was going to sell some stuff to lessen the blow, i realized then that

1) id rather the money if i were to sell stuff for that much

2) its a ****ing air jordan 1 LOW. A high id prob be more ok with. but a ****ing low for 860....and now 1000K??

NAHHHHH I dont love them 4 figures much lol

Travis scotch can eat a whole ****. he made a new enemy today.

astroworld was trash btw

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let me join you in misery for today haha
Yeah definitely. When stuff like this happens. It makes me reevaluate my sneaker life spending habits hahaha

I actually knew a few people who flipped their money size (8-8.5) yesterday on StockX and already shipped out. I can't imagine how they feel now, I would be so sick lol. I can't believe one little IG thing from Travis and this goes from $780-800 TO like 1.1k and rising in minutes lol.

so we just gon cancel KYLIES BIRTHDAY TOO THEN?

Im still curious about the S.P.A.C.E store though. where those highs at?

I almost forgot about that store. With the prices like this, if/when that place opens it is going to be a complete madhouse.

All the impulse buyers have come and left, just wait to the Asian buyers and they’ll jump again lol

Weird action going on. Size 10 is stabilizing down to 815 after it was pumping 880 earlier
Cats see that easy bag and jumpin on lower bids. 815 ain’t worth it IMO. TS jordan 1s will be iconic. This is a vault type shoe ala the first few yeezys from Nike.

Cats see that easy bag and jumpin on lower bids. 815 ain’t worth it IMO. TS jordan 1s will be iconic. This is a vault type shoe ala the first few yeezys from Nike.

The Highs are. These lows are a joke.

Back
Top Bottom