Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

ppl really think nike wont pull stock even if there is pairs at the store its happened it can happen again but really confused on this whole release lol

Sorry for asking a legit check question... But for the highs, was there a verdict on whether or not you HAD to have white stitching in the pockets? Buddy of mine just told me he heard that was one thing that truly defined fakes vs real. Is that true? I know there's been a lot of variance on legit pairs because of poor QC, so I didn't know if that was definitive or not.

Sorry for asking a legit check question... But for the highs, was there a verdict on whether or not you HAD to have white stitching in the pockets? Buddy of mine just told me he heard that was one thing that truly defined fakes vs real. Is that true? I know there's been a lot of variance on legit pairs because of poor QC, so I didn't know if that was definitive or not.

not definitive

I swear I saw some pics of someone getting a Reversed High instead of a Low 1's from NDC

was a photoshop from solesupremacy.

Every day wear...

88D044C8-44A6-41FD-A0DA-EEF818847345.jpeg

nah the lows are held together by magic force and not glue. There are no defects because human and factory machines are perfect and makes no variances. And fakes aren't produced because even the factories are disgusted by the lows.

Back
Top Bottom