Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

source (10).gif

So when are the 6s releasing? :lol:

Weren't people saying these would drop more in price by Thursday? Looks like the market is being manipulated by the Chinese again. Or there’s some desperate MFs out there rn, :lol: Ngl though I would’ve done the same too.

Naw bro. It’s negative energy. And you don’t even have the facts straight. This ain’t reddit dog. We all really know and mess with each other in real life. Sneaker heads are family. So treat ppl online how you would in person. End of story my dude.

People on here come at me with negative energy all day... I don’t cry about it.

Lmaooo at Unbreakable Kicks..... “I’ve been told Footaction Chicago Has Stock Of These”.....Lying *** Bum

Just got notification my pair couldn't be delivered & they're goin to drop off tomorrow again. Was salty thinkin it was ups untill I forgot that my dog was still on the front porch. smh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-24-13-50-30-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-24-13-50-30-1.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 20
Anyone else’s TS1 lows still in California from his website? I’m supposed to get em Friday hut they haven’t moved.

its the backwards nike sign... most ppl spot the nike sign but cant define what shoe it is lol I've been stoped 3 times today and they all said what kind of shoes are those theyre nice i said jordan 1s

Kinda ... but the general consumer can’t place/pinpoint most stuff regardless. Ppl are always stopping me while wearing rookies saying “those Travis Scott’s are dope”

Ye shrug

Back
Top Bottom