Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

is that bad girl riri?
Yessir
56B9987A-4567-4450-ABB5-784929D96D7C.jpeg

I gotta be honest. I don't follow sneaker guys on ig or have a large group of friends who are sneakerheads (37yo). I only follow solelinks & j23 on twitter. Other than that, all the info I get usually comes from here. Y'all done helped me w/ this drop & a good amount of others. Jus wanna say I appreciate ya'll.
20190725_115701-1.jpg

20190725_115824.jpg

Are the lows really being released again in August? I wanted a pair to rock but struck out on TS and SNKRS but came up on the highs (not in my size tho) so I'm sitting on those. The lows would make a great summer shoe w/ shorts or some rolled up chinos/jeans.

Are the lows really being released again in August?

Honestly where are these rumors coming from, and why would they ever restock? I understand people want hope, but has anyone legitimate said anything that could lead us to believe this is true? Or do people just wanna cop for the low

I've also heard total stock for the lows was less than the highs, but I don't know any hard numbers and kinda doubt that as well.

He's got a blue eye and a brown eye, one for each style.
MVIMG_20190725_133605.jpg
View attachment 2387137
So far for me

Aj1 high>aj1 low> IV> 33

Haven't even worn my IVs yet, plan to unds the lows this weekend.

20190725_115951.jpg

Cheers bro. Jordan's got a good thing going with these TS collabs. No way I'm not getting those 6's when they drop one way or another

Last edited:
Did TS himself just post the other day: "We made so and so and they gone, everyone who got a pair :wink:"

I'm paraphrasing

Are the lows really being released again in August? I wanted a pair to rock but struck out on TS and SNKRS but came up on the highs (not in my size tho) so I'm sitting on those. The lows would make a great summer shoe w/ shorts or some rolled up chinos/jeans.

They’re done, Jack.

Back
Top Bottom