Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

wait. so you've never wore them but ur telling me they're the heaviest shoe ever?

Same dude who asks sizing advice from 100 different NT'ers before committing to a size, then says he heard a new colorway was coming out and wasn't feeling the shoe in the first place then flipped them.

Same dude who asks sizing advice from 100 different NT'ers before committing to a size, then says he heard a new colorway was coming out and wasn't feeling the shoe in the first place then flipped them.

You manipulated the story. That is completely inaccurate.

tenor-3.gif

Picked up my pair of lows up today from UPS locker cause I wasn't home for delivery. First time having to pick up shoes from UPS Access Point. Felt like I was picking up drugs. This is my first win on SNKRS for something like this. I've missed on every pair of OW. Wife thinks I should sell and I'm like hell no. I probably won't wear ever. I've got so much other stuff that needs to get UnDS'd. I'm just so happy. I keep taking out of box and pairing them with clothes that I'll never wear. I think I'll put red laces in first go round.

Wrong. Don’t come at me with inaccurate stories. Worry about those beat Black FOG1 you paid resale for. My Sails are pristine.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL pristine. Scared to wear, scared to stare, scared to rock them anywhere.

So tell me what else you heard about shoes you've never worn. I ain't even a fan of the 33's but you rely so much on everyone else's opinions and anecdotes, it's hard to take your own claims seriously. You stopped talkin about the 33's suddenly huh :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL pristine. Scared to wear, scared to stare, scared to rock them anywhere.

So tell me what else you heard about shoes you've never worn. I ain't even a fan of the 33's but you rely so much on everyone else's opinions and anecdotes, it's hard to take your own claims seriously. You stopped talkin about the 33's suddenly huh :rofl:

211E03D8-CFB5-430D-8680-7401054AF365.jpeg

Try again, clown.

Back
Top Bottom