Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Ever since that interview they had with Trinidad James and the stockx dude... I been shook. They authentic wayyyyyyyy too many items per day.

I can’t imagine authenticators having much time with each item in hand. Especially if they have quotes to meet per day.

It’s not science just common sense to come to these realizations.

Came in yesterday, they look good in hand and have buttery suede.

522852DD-5D28-4737-88E9-E669F907442C.jpeg
833A56AC-94C8-4FEB-85C1-8E6EA6AFCB86.jpeg

Ever since that interview they had with Trinidad James and the stockx dude... I been shook. They authentic wayyyyyyyy too many items per day.

I can’t imagine authenticators having much time with each item in hand. Especially if they have quotes to meet per day.

I hope they take more time to authentic expensive items, such as BOGOs, Travis, yeezys, etc

I mean he's saying "must be China" based on nothing but 4 day shipping. I've shipped pairs on Monday and they didnt get there until Friday and I live in Florida. Probably got there Thursday but wasnt scanned in until Friday. Really random to just pick China out of all places in the world. Honestly it's a bit reckless.

I shipped a TS1 shirt to StockX with their label on Monday(late) and my $ didn’t get released until that Friday if that helps at all

I mean he's saying "must be China" based on nothing but 4 day shipping. I've shipped pairs on Monday and they didnt get there until Friday and I live in Florida. Probably got there Thursday but wasnt scanned in until Friday. Really random to just pick China out of all places in the world. Honestly it's a bit reckless.
No, I received a shipping notice at 1:30 am.
That doesn't happen with domestic shipping
Also, I find it skeptical that the same seller shipped out both of my pairs on a Monday, when the release was barely dropped on a Saturday

Last edited:
No it doesn't. Things miss scans at drop off spots all the time. I have packages that dont get their first scan until they leave the local UPS facility.

And even if it's not domestic, that doesnt mean China.

Also, I find it skeptical that the same seller shipped out both of my pairs on a Monday, when the release was barely dropped on a Saturday
Good point , hopefully it all works out tho , did these drop anywhere over seas in stores ? Or all just SNKRS app overseas

I still wouldn’t be worried cause no fakes I’ve seen have come with the QR code on label , if you get a pair and the label looks like the TS1 high label I’d def be skeptical

fakes have the QR label

so i was going to use my red sb laces from my (white) lance mountains but found out its only one lace...makes sense but im SOL because i sold my black lance mountains with the other red lace...

Stockx probably checks each item for no more than 1 minute lol there’s way too much stuff being shipped to them to spend any more time

There was a guy on here who worked for Stockx for a day and quit. They legit check items for 55 seconds max, which is why some fakes slip through the cracks

They sell Rolex’s and high end designer bags, you think they breeze through them and pass fakes as well? Doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom