Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I just sold red anniversary am1 and '15 infrared am 90. should I off my mauve 700s also to get these lows or are mauves a hodl I need yalls opinions. i can no longer gauge the long term value of yeezy bc there are so many colorways in such a short amount of time. seems like mauves would be a keeper. maybe I should just off some doubles of jordan 1s?
HALP!

Last edited:
Sold 1 of my 2 pairs of TS AJ1 highs on ice i copped for 1080 for 1589 today, I end up with 1400 after stockx takes their $.
Thats $320 profit. close to 30%.
Used that to go towards the lows. If I sell my other pair on ice I could realistically say I got the lows for retail. Trying to justify this stupid obsession lol.

Gonna rock the hell out of these lows once they come in.

Sold 1 of my 2 pairs of highs on ice i copped for 1080 for 1589 today, I end up with 1400 after stockx takes their $.
Used that to go towards the lows. If I sell my other pair on ice I could realistically say I got the lows for retail. Trying to justify this stupid obsession lol.

Do NOT sell your last remaining High.. are you HIGH?

So if a foot action and boutique drop happens, how would that make Travis Scott look :lol:

travis would just be like "I said I wish there was more pairs made than what was originally produced, I didn't say there was no restock". For the most part, he doesn't get to decide other shops distribution or release procedures.

Do NOT sell your last remaining High.. are you HIGH?
I got a pair on ice and one I rock consistently. But I hear you, having a pair on ice to break out in 5 years will be sick.

Friday kicks. Hope these TS lows are as cool as these Free Throw Line 3s. Vegeta still healing.

Attachments

• 15641622909282186046704027685405.jpg
    15641622909282186046704027685405.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 32
even IF tier0s and 3 FAs get some pairs do people really think they got a chance? do they really think prices will DROP dat much? guys are straight clowns. RIGHT NOW is the time you will see most for sale/lowest prices since NKE and TS got MOST da pairs

Sold 1 of my 2 pairs of TS AJ1 highs on ice i copped for 1080 for 1589 today, I end up with 1400 after stockx takes their $.

Keep that backup pair man...

Find some other stuff from the collection to slide if you really want the lows...

Keep that backup pair man...

Find some other stuff from the collection to slide if you really want the lows...
I know, I'd regret not having a pristine pair for flossing in my wheel chair w/ spinners at the old folks home lol.

I have a pair of Free throw 3s, BC3s, TS1high, and Royal 1s on ice.

Everything else I rotate.

Kendrick and Travis. Still torn about keeping them or selling them, lot of money for an AJ1 low.

Attachments

• 20190726_193730.jpg
    20190726_193730.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 11

I would definitely hold your highs and sell other dust collectors in your closet. I’m sure those highs will eventually reach 2500-3000 a few years from now

travis would just be like "I said I wish there was more pairs made than what was originally produced, I didn't say there was no restock". For the most part, he doesn't get to decide other shops distribution or release procedures.

Yeah I know that he doesn’t decide releases and what not. Which is why it’s going to be funny when the boutiques start to pop up with pairs lol

even IF tier0s and 3 FAs get some pairs do people really think they got a chance? do they really think prices will DROP dat much? guys are straight clowns. RIGHT NOW is the time you will see most for sale/lowest prices since NKE and TS got MOST da pairs
If Fta gets them im definitely getting some so will a whole bunch of other people

He was going to dead em for 1400 profit. Might as well get rid of something else and hold those for down the road profits
Who knows how much value these will keep. Shelf life of a rapper isn't that long. But I think the originality of these with the swoosh, the stash, the brown on black, maybe 2k in a few years. It's be crazy to unds them when they are 2k+! That's a mortgage payment!

Back
Top Bottom