Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I would definitely hold your highs and sell other dust collectors in your closet. I’m sure those highs will eventually reach 2500-3000 a few years from now
Didn’t you say the lows would be trash and sit as bricks without the TS branding ? But you payed well over $700 for a brick ? The hype is real for sure lol, imo Travis music is trash , he as an artist is trash , the houston hip hop old school SUC thinks he’s a joke here in Htown , only reason I payed re-sell on the TS1 highs cause I think the shoe is dope along with the lows , I think the cactus jack crap is a joke and wish it wasn’t on the shoe but whatever , it’s the only shoe I payed re-sell for since I bought my 5 pairs of frags in 2014

They like
A98502AA-D1D3-442E-A5B5-11D6C66A38E7.jpeg

Didn’t you say the lows would be trash and sit as bricks without the TS branding ? But you payed well over $700 for a brick ? The hype is real for sure lol, imo Travis music is trash , he as an artist is trash , the houston hip hop old school SUC thinks he’s a joke here in Htown , only reason I payed re-sell on the TS1 highs cause I think the shoe is dope along with the lows , I think the cactus jack crap is a joke and wish it wasn’t on the shoe but whatever , it’s the only shoe I payed re-sell for since I bought my 5 pairs of frags in 2014
Yeah breh. They Jordan lows. I paid 675 to be exact. I love all the hype stuff. I’m a fomo buyer if I strike out. Unlike you, I actually like him as a artist. It’s not rocket science to say these are bricks if it wasn’t for the Travis Scott branding.

Who knows how much value these will keep. Shelf life of a rapper isn't that long. But I think the originality of these with the swoosh, the stash, the brown on black, maybe 2k in a few years. It's be crazy to unds them when they are 2k+! That's a mortgage payment!
True , but why not rock em for a year or two and re-sell em as used for $1500, you still will be making a profit

Told myself I wouldn't pay resell on these, but I ended up pulling the Goat trigger today. Had to have these alongside my TS highs and 4's. Now bring on the 6's...

travis's CONTENT is trash, but his Sonics (sound) is dope. therefore, his MUSIC is not trash bc it actually sounds good to the ear. he just has nothing of value to say.
I can’t understand a word the dude says , he’s almost like some hype guy like DJ Khaled with no musical talent whatsoever

Yea I hear ya, but @ the same time I imagine most serious resellers cash out quick then use that money to flip on the next, then cash that out & flip the next & so on which really ends up netting more $ in the long run instead of sitting on pairs. Sometimes it takes $ to make $.
Fax, I like the way you think.

Back
Top Bottom