Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Some groups aren’t just sneakers alone.
They do other deals/steals/price mistakes too. You definitely making that $200 back
I dont mind paying if my profit is guaranteed but the ppl with the information never wanna do business with ppl not social media butterflies. lol I can never get let in and i'm legit as they come

Jesus is that how much it costs to join those cook groups
No offense but that’s a ripoff :lol:

But it’s $200 to join for good, or is it a per release basis? If it’s a one time fee, that’s light af compared to the profit these clowns are making.

Some groups aren’t just sneakers alone.
They do other deals/steals/price mistakes too. You definitely making that $200 back

Yeah I get what your saying
I guess if you score on some deals $200 or whatever you pay to get in isn’t bad
Even if you get just one hype sneaker that goes for over $1k or so it was worth it
I’ve been lucky and gotten my fair share of hype/limited sneakers so for me it’s not worth it
I let the sneaker gods decide lol

majority of the legit helpful groups have a monthly fee, or annual. alot r private and have limited membership slots.
almost all these bad groups u hear of r either free or do a small 1 time charge. and they will accept any and everybody.

Apparently I won the Trae Day '19 StockX Donation Charity :nerd::pimp:
06AB7F1D-6759-46BB-8927-C86F7FC5C8F3.gif

Got an email to send a list of the 16 shoes they're giving away in the order I would want....
Anyone else get this email?

I mean the group is trying to make money too and they also need to pay themselves to have the groups run smoothly. One time fee would not be sustainable.

Apparently I won the Trae Day '29 StockX Donation Charity :nerd::pimp:
Got an email to send a list of the 16 shoes they're giving away in the order I would want....
Highly doubt anyone else in here did

Hopefully you get the Travis Scott’s, congrats

Highly doubt anyone else in here did

Hopefully you get the Travis Scott’s, congrats

Thanks fam.
Yeah, There is a bunch of other shoes on the list are my sz except the AJ Social Status collab. Putting the Travis 1's donated by Travis as #1 tho....but Im sure everyone who won is LOL

Apparently I won the Trae Day '19 StockX Donation Charity :nerd::pimp:
06AB7F1D-6759-46BB-8927-C86F7FC5C8F3.gif

15 other people. Odds are very slim they are here lol. Congrats though. Good to hear someone actually won.

I doubt anyone else on NT won let alone this thread lol. I rarely see stockx winners for all the promotions they've done. And they always say they'll post the list of winners after the contest ends but they never do.

Back
Top Bottom