Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

:nthat:

IMG_5855 2.jpg

no way kim is where she is at today if that tape didnt happen. im not taking away from the fact that theres no doubt she worked hard along the way. but that tape is what really opened the door for her and introduced her to the world. from there she took advantage of all the opportunities that it brought her and she grew her brand etc.

plus having a rich famous family also helped.

no way kim is where she is at today if that tape didnt happen. im not taking away from the fact that theres no doubt she worked hard along the way. but that tape is what really opened the door for her and introduced her to the world. from there she took advantage of all the opportunities that it brought her and she grew her brand etc.

plus having a rich famous family also helped.
i don’t man, i use to watch that celebrity crap when i was younger w/ mom and she was already building up her brand hanging w/ other celebrities and being a stylist. i just think that tape sped up the process.

i don’t man, i use to watch that celebrity crap when i was younger w/ mom and she was already building up her brand hanging w/ other celebrities and being a stylist. i just think that tape sped up the process.

that was 1 of the biggest selling tapes in celeb tape history lol. that tape was a super major popeye spinach boost. i remember when paris hilton was taking her out to clubs and she was paris tagalong buddy and nobody knew who she was lol

that was 1 of the biggest selling tapes in celeb tape history lol. that tape was a super major popeye spinach boost. i remember when paris hilton was taking her out to clubs and she was paris tagalong buddy and nobody knew who she was lol
it only sells that much because of her. that tape is one the most underwhelming things i have ever seen. “awoh baybe.”

it only sells that much because of her. that tape is one the most underwhelming things i have ever seen. “awoh baybe.”

The tape took her to another level and she took advantage of it. And Kylie took advantage being the sister of Kim. I'm not hating on Kylie. She played her cards well

The tape took her to another level and she took advantage of it. And Kylie took advantage being the sister of Kim. I'm not hating on Kylie. She played her cards well
That's why won't hate on it, and don't get why other ppl do. If the opportunity is there to get filthy rich then I'm down. They aren't paying ppl to pay attention them, people are paying to pay attention to them.
oh yaw TMZ TMZ
tmz are glorified stalkers, full of weirdos

Back
Top Bottom