Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Welp this is trash paid 705 shipped last week on goat now they 605 shipped lol.

Whats the return process like with goat. Thinking of returning and buying again. Especially if it keeps dropping. They won’t be in until Monday so still have sometime to see if they dip more.

Just got my 6s
C0EEB984-E09A-44E1-806E-1717BEC620CD.jpeg

Not surprised lol
Carmelo

there is a possibility that travis actually thought the lows dropped on all sites n wasnt aware boutiques held back on release not like he was in control of that decision.. prob herd nike dropped n fort yea everyone did

there is a possibility that travis actually thought the lows dropped on all sites n wasnt aware boutiques held back on release not like he was in control of that decision.. prob herd nike dropped n fort yea everyone did
He was still wrong tho

Even if there ends up not being a restock on the lows, the rumor itself is doing a fantastic job at bringing down the prices...Certainly making things easier for those who want to wear these and that’s never a bad thing...

I know I’m :nerd: at getting another pair as this price slide continues...

Welp this is trash paid 705 shipped last week on goat now they 605 shipped lol.

Whats the return process like with goat. Thinking of returning and buying again. Especially if it keeps dropping. They won’t be in until Monday so still have sometime to see if they dip more.

they not gonna allow u to return because u wanna rebuy at a lower price. thats buyers remorse and that dont qualify as a legit reason.

Like I said yesterday, patience prevailed on this one. I know it’s still not gonna be easy but prices should fall a little more after the boutique releases making it a little cheaper for those that miss out but still wanna cop. GL on round two for those looking to actually buy and wear the shoes. Not seeing much of that in here.

I like lows and I wanna wear em.

I don't love travis or his music enough to fanboy on a pair of shoes though just bc they got his name on em. Retail or bust

Like I said yesterday, patience prevailed on this one. I know it’s still not gonna be easy but prices should fall a little more after the boutique releases making it a little cheaper for those that miss out but still wanna cop. GL on round two for those looking to actually buy and wear the shoes. Not seeing much of that in here.
I’d cop and wear for retail

But since none of those stores are in MI :emoji_dizzy_face:

I’d cop and wear for retail

But since none of those stores are in MI :emoji_dizzy_face:

I've only paid resale once this year but I'd pay resale for these and send them straight to feet. I'm usually team retail or bust but I'll pay to play on this one.

That list is literally the same stores that released the highs tho & just about every other hyped release, it’s like they just copied & pasted. Who are these people?

Back
Top Bottom