Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Gotta be honest, not sure about boutiques but as far as footstores, they're more likely to tell you something instore but its likely not going to happen if u just walk in & ask. Walk around look around spark a genuine conversation other than the lows & then bring it up casually. I never travel just for info, I go if its omw or if im looking to buy something anyways.

Think 620 is good for the lows right now? Or should I wait to purchase a Sz 10.5?
that's my size and I'm waiting to pull the trigger. I believe it will go lower. especially with the restock rumors and don't forget all the focus bout to be on the 6s. that should give at least a small window to get these in the 500s. especially for our size and above...
:nerd:

Look at yaw. Pay attention next time.

And don’t cop resell.

THERE IS A LOT OF PAIRS

So most likely a restock is gonna happen in US, somebody got any word on restocks in within EU?

"Everybody gonna eat"
"There will be a lot of pairs"
"Restock will be huge"

lol
Listen...there's no restock...because the shoe never released.
There only was a shock drop and now the one & only release will come.
Getting a pair now won't be much easier than getting an Off White pair or so.
Yes prices will continue to drop...but will rise again after thousands of people receive their L.

You guys are talking like it's the 3rd restock like the Tinker 3s or they mass produce it like the Concord 11s.

Back
Top Bottom