Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Golden+State+Warriors+v+Houston+Rockets+Game+3yEt_hJJHVgx.jpg

Golden+State+Warriors+v+Houston+Rockets+Game+sxg_vdd40Uzx.jpg

Silly question and this might not be the right place for this... I'm going to be in London for this rumored release date. Am I able to use SNKRS over there? I guess I could use the desktop version. Lord help me if it's a random drop at some weird hour, I'd be sick.

Silly question and this might not be the right place for this... I'm going to be in London for this rumored release date. Am I able to use SNKRS over there? I guess I could use the desktop version. Lord help me if it's a random drop at some weird hour, I'd be sick.
I’ve used it in London so it will definitely work. The app will even update the drop time to the local time for you.

Are these going to be purple? I’ve seem multiple versions now....

I might be wrong but I think there are two versions with the Purps being the only ones with an official RD so far.

** I was sooo wrong and memory was jacked lol.. I think it's the sky blue ones that have a RD.. Purps and Grey ones are up in the air.

I’ve used it in London so it will definitely work. The app will even update the drop time to the local time for you.

Correct; used the app when I was on vacation in Aruba.

Last edited:
I really like the grey/blk pair the most and I'd wear them the most over the other 2.

I was planning on spending up to 600 on these, debating on dropping 650 next time the pre-order restocks my size.

Some retro CWs rise above nostalgia.

If someone came up to me with 3 shoe boxes, one a concord 11, these purple joints and the shadow 4 looking ones, and told me to take one because they could only take 2 with them for some reason, no way in hell am i choosing the concords.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom