Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

This is the first release where I wasn’t able to at least get in line. Now I get why some of y’all hate the app. Really wanted these. This is gonna sting for a minute. And I’ll spare everyone my BS and not say ‘I give up on SNKRS and kicks’ cuz we all know that ain’t true lol

Got in line before people posted they submitted their order the entry and got the W but snkrs handed me the L. Is it not fcfs? snkrs/nike is beyond trash

All I got was errors on SNKRS app from the beginning. My payment info wouldn't load. I logged in on desktop finally but now I cant even log back into the SNKRS app or desktop. What a mess.

I wonder if Nike is cooked or they just aren’t allowing logins so people can’t cop a second pair on another account.

I guess that 60k rumor was real haha.

With all the errors i doubt there’ll be cancels.

I’ll see what i do if i get these.

Man i can’t remember the last thing i won on SNKRS app

Oh i got an 11 in first try 15 mins pending.
Gotta be more than 60k pairs

I still cant get back in. My buddy just copped off snkrs with ease for a size 10.5. Thats wack!

Nike sent me the confirmation email but no Got Em on the SNKRS app lol, still says pending. Also, hopped on like 10 min after drop. Literally got my Nike confirmation email a min ago.

This is the first release where I wasn’t able to at least get in line. Now I get why some of y’all hate the app. Really wanted these. This is gonna sting for a minute. And I’ll spare everyone my BS and not say ‘I give up on SNKRS and kicks’ cuz we all know that ain’t true lol

That is what i meant. I wasn’t even able to get in line on desktop or the app. Nothing but error messages for the past hour.

Back
Top Bottom