Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Waited since 10:01 on a size 11 and just got sold out. I see others could go back in and get an 11 after the fact, WTF Nike?

Surprised we didn't see the "these are sitting" comments since they lasted more than 30 minutes

this is a good week flipped 3 pairs of these kept one and got another pair

413922240.jpg

Last edited:
How do 4s run size-wise compared to 1s or 3s? 10s in this year’s Tinkers and BCs was a little on the small side but doable. I felt that I probably could have gone down to 9.5s for this year’s Shadows, Bred Toes and O/W UNCs. Curious if a 10.5 in these will be doable. Was trying for a 10.

Got through twice. Can't figure out the if I got a men's 10 or women's and got hit with a fraud alert on 1 order by capital one so I'm not even sure if that one even went through. Can't get through on chat or phone either. You think Nike could handle this by now

Anybody get kicked out and still hit?
I logged out of my account to go to my lady's and hit on mine, but could never get back in on either to see.
I couldn't even access the regular NDC page by logging in afterwards and still now.

How does one who’s been “in line” for an 11, not have priority over some skid mark who doesn’t get their size so they choose an 11 and hit.

How.

Sway, how.

switched to 10.5 after the 10 didn't work. didnt get em
just switched to 11 and checked out instantly no line..

these messages back to back :lol:

What's crazy is I was in line 2 minutes after they went live, stayed pending for 30+ minutes, then got the sold out message, whereas people got through who couldn't even get in line until 10 minutes after the shoe went live. I just want to know how that happened

I got a confirmation text and email, my card was charged but the app shows sold out. Can’t get through to check the confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom