Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Where is this 100k number coming from?
108000.png

If it’s a raffle from 12-3pm

And it’s 12pm
With 1000 plus people inline

And your mad you waited and didn’t get a ticket!!!
I got some land for sale by dodger stadium!!
Hola at me dummies

And it’s 12pm

Hola at me dummies
This I made sure I was there mad early. When I got there the line was barely past that California optical. Like didn’t get crazy long until like 12:00-12:15ish. Things started to get crazy around 1 though. We’re in a kinda organized line until people starting just trying to jump in line near the front.

When’s he last time they “gifted” this many athletes pairs from a more limited drop?

I think there may be more than we think...I don’t think Athletes had OW’s like this

Lol athletes get everything first. You never heard of NikeElite?

Plus isn’t Westbrook the premier Jordan Sig Athlete? Lol pretty sure he gets everything.

Fairlane mall or Someset in Michigan would definitely get these if it was 108k so it’s highly unlikely
We never get stuff like this tho, remember no Michigan accounts, foot stores or QS accounts got the TS 4s, or any of the OVO Jordan’s, & none of those nor these are dropping at any HOH it’s a Jumpman/Footaction release.

We never get stuff like this tho, remember no Michigan accounts, foot stores or QS accounts got the TS 4s, or any of the OVO Jordan’s, & none of those nor these are dropping at any HOH it’s a Jumpman/Footaction release.
Nah last year sometime Detroit got an exclusive SNKRS Reseve .. cant remember what release but it was a new store opening up

And it’s 12pm

Hola at me dummies
Hit up the dodgers and sell to them so they can use it for more additional parking.

Back
Top Bottom