Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Did you do kickz ?

I did, I saw it said Anchorage, AK on the paypal page and at the bottom it said "we're redirect you to Kickz to complete the purchase" so I thought I had another chance to edit the address, guess not. I know for sure I entered the right address before it went to Paypal. Doubt I'll win anyway. As long as they refund me after.

Nah, eff that kickz raffle, nobody got time for them doing pre authorization charges for the full amount & then trying to ship to Alaska, I’m good! Anybody able to enter the SNS raffle on the app, my feed isn’t showing anything about a raffle

the owner of Kickz is in Alaska, he taketh all yall payments and the winning pairs go back to him

tenor.gif

Nah, eff that kickz raffle, nobody got time for them doing pre authorization charges for the full amount & then trying to ship to Alaska, I’m good! Anybody able to enter the SNS raffle on the app, my feed isn’t showing anything about a raffle

Got mine in with confirmation...Couple of hours ago though...Probably getting hit with all that US traffic now...

Gonna head out to concepts around 12. I know it'll be bad so i'll give them an hour of my time and then out to eat hopefully

Got mine in with confirmation...Couple of hours ago though...Probably getting hit with all that US traffic now...

The raffle is fine.
It's when you attempt to process your payment on Paypal, it changes your address to being located in Alaska. FYI, if you did not notice that.

PO

it says you can change your address on the kickz site.. but even after creating an account it reverts back to Alaska on paypal. kinda sus

Houston ... Anyone know if Social Status will be an in-store pickup or if they'll send invoice and ship if you win?

Every raffle I have ever entered there has only been an in-store pickup option.

I am going to go up there today to sign up for the raffle, hopefully less people will be there than yesterday.

Last edited:
Going to have to go to Concepts after work and by then there will prob be a million people :smh: But if I go during lunch time I will only have 30 min out of an hour to get there and get back.

I hate raffles/processes that only work for people with no job.

Every raffle I have ever entered there has been an in-store pickup option.

I am going to go up there today to sign up for the raffle, hopefully less people will be there than yesterday.

I won off white zoom fly's and UNC 1's from them and they sent me an invoice and shipped. But i heard that is when corporate ran the raffle. Can you let me know? ill be out of town, so i cant pick up Saturday...

YIKES, I accidentally did the Kickz raffle as well before I came in here and saw what was going on.

Called Paypal and they said there's nothing you can do unless Kickz stops the pending/authorization.

Sent an email and got a big reply back in German of some nonsense :stoneface: :blush:

i also called paypal and i was told the same thing

i emailed kickz.com and didnt get an answer back
what did your email say

Back
Top Bottom