Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wow. so close to placing an order with that link, smh.

if any1 was in a rush due to the hype and didnt bother to look carefully and rushing just to checkout........the fact that its only western union payment only should be the thing to save your behind.

now, if u saw that, and u STILL went ahead and ordered......u deserve to get got. what online shop only accepts western union nowadays? thats like literally 1 of the only methods where itll b almost impossible to get ya money back i think.

if any1 was in a rush due to the hype and didnt bother to look carefully and rushing just to checkout........the fact that its only western union payment only should be the thing to save your behind.

now, if u saw that, and u STILL went ahead and ordered......u deserve to get got. what online shop only accepts western union nowadays? thats like literally 1 of the only methods where itll b almost impossible to get ya money back i think.
Hold your horses cowboy.

WTF is with this QC
IMG_20190509_144805.jpg

one thing to joke over a pic or something. but to post an actual link where sum1 who doesnt know any better can go get scammed? nah, we dont play like that.

100% This is exactly why we don’t take things like this lightly. He has been permanently banned from this thread. He’s lucky I didn’t ban him from Niketalk. :smh:

"Vielen Dank für deine E-Mail.

Solltest du eine Frage (z.B. Wann kommt meine Bestellung an? Habt ihr meine Zahlung bekommen? Wie hoch sind die Versandkosten? Wie schicke ich etwas zurück?) haben, findest du die Antwort auf deine Frage unter kickz.com/de/kontakt.

Wir haben unseren Hilfe-Bereich ausgeweitet und in verschiedene Themen gegliedert, die es dir einfacher machen, schnell eine Antwort auf deine Frage zu finden.

Wenn du deine Antwort auf dieser Seite nicht finden solltest, kannst du uns natürlich von dort aus auch eine eigene Nachricht unter Angabe deiner E-Mail Adresse hinterlassen. Wir melden uns dann schnellstmöglich mit einer Antwort bei Dir.

Dein KICKZ Team"

:stoneface: :blush::sick::smh::rofl:

so pretty much no answer

Back
Top Bottom