Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

imo, it really depends on the person. if i see somebody whos a dbag, the type whos always trying to b flashy and bragging and whatnot and running off at the mouth, then yea i just might tell him his joints are fake. i wouldnt feel bad, cause youre a jerk.

but if its somebody whos a good guy and is humble, nah, im not gonna try to rain on your parade like that and make u feel bad. im just gonna let u b happy bro. unless youre somebody who would wanna know, then im gonna be a good friend and tell u to help u, not make fun of you.

but thats just me.

imo, it really depends on the person. if i see somebody whos a dbag, the type whos always trying to b flashy and bragging and whatnot and running off at the mouth, then yea i just might tell him his joints are fake. i wouldnt feel bad, cause youre a jerk.

but if its somebody whos a good guy and is humble, nah, im not gonna try to rain on your parade like that and make u feel bad. im just gonna let u b happy bro. unless youre somebody who would wanna know, then im gonna be a good friend and tell u to help u, not make fun of you.

but thats just me.

Same

but thats just me.
yeah i aint got a problem w people rocking fakes. just the people rocking fakes trying to flex like theyre real lol

Just be lucky your location somehow allows Nike to deliver them via UPS.. they switched to FedEx for me around the holidays and never went back. All their FedEx packages are restricted from being sent to an access point which is stupid af since it just encourages the drivers to leave em in the open. :smh: :stoneface:

Wouldn't be surprised if there is some warped truth to the SNKRS thing.
UPS>FedEx

problem w/ FedEx is it's owner operated routes for ground service

if the owner is not the driver, the driver doesn't give a **** about his package because they're not getting paid as well as the owner (who may own multiple routes and does less work)

Real sneakerheads don’t wear fakes. I don’t care how good they are. They’re fakes. I personally wouldn’t be able to wear them knowing that they’re fake. You’d get clowned on so hard back in the day if you were caught wearing them.

Let’s be real most dudes wearing fakes aren’t sneaker collectors. They’re hypebeasts that wanna try wearing whatever is trending at the time.

reading these last few pages has been very interesting lmao

i hope
Real sneakerheads don’t wear fakes. I don’t care how good they are. They’re fakes. I personally wouldn’t be able to wear them knowing that they’re fake. You’d get clowned on so hard back in the day if you were caught wearing them.

Let’s be real most dudes wearing fakes aren’t sneaker collectors. They’re hypebeasts that wanna try wearing whatever is trending at the time.

ya and if you get caught one time wearing fakes...

how do we know your whole collection ain't fake

thats my thought process

im not gonna call somebody out unless theyre not humble and deserve it, sneakerhead or not. otherwise, imo, why?

470506CF-3723-43E9-AFD9-C64FB1A8F167.png
Your boyfriend sounds like an idiot. This makes as much sense as winning a gold medal in the specials olympics even if you win ur still ******ed. Just like your boyfriend Curt or Hayden whatever his name is. “I rock a fake pair to keep my real pair on ice” faceass

this is the type of dude i would gather the entire block together for and have them watching before i tell him his joints are fake.\

what a cruddy thing to say. smh.

I don't call people out regardless...humble or not it's not going to benefit me any. I'm not the sneaker police....however if they're trying to scam and sell them as real thats a whole different discussion.

calling out scammers are a given.
but im moreso talking about calling out somebody walking around telling people hes better than them and basically trying to put others down. theres tons of cats out there like that out here in NYC. almost everybody else, nah, not my business.

calling out scammers are a given.
but im moreso talking about calling out somebody walking around telling people hes better than them and basically trying to put others down. theres tons of cats out there like that out here in NYC. almost everybody else, nah, not my business.

Must be a city thing.

I know people are gifted fakes by accident, sucks for the person who brought the pair and person being gifted the pair.

Some of us has been in the game to spot a coolkicks.com fake or when nicekicks.com was a site that fakes existed and now all of sudden they pumping out exclusive stuff.

I don’t care, but the game of fakes has gotten so good it’s too damm hard to tell. So I honestly don’t care for hyped releases like this fakes will still exist.

Word, it was easy to spot like them horrible made up colors Fab used to rock, USA colored 11s, back in the day. Now you need a damn microscope and a ruler to figure out authenticity. Fakes too good now it seems, plus Nike quality control varies so...

would yall rock the fakes if your significant other bought them for you and you didn't have the heart to them they were fake? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom