Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Drake, to me, just isn't "cool". He's a dope entertainer, I'll give him that. But when I think stylish, cool, unique...Aubrey is the last person that comes to mind.

His OVO brand is trendy and plain so anything associated with it, Jordan/Nike included, gives off that vibe.
This exactly

Size 12 back up to $795 just like that lol it gotta be some kind of market manipulation going on
Could be that or this could be when the prices start to go back up. The people who are still waiting on snkrs pairs and are planning to sell should already have them listed if there smart, cause they wouldnt have to ship out till thursday/Friday.

D209B8C0-5F88-445A-BCC5-3EFF98D3BAC8.jpeg

Dammmmmm close in shade.

I was gonna say, Do The Right Thing 3's are damn near the same colorway as the TS 4's

I was hoping for a knee and above cut for the shorts.

Recently ordered them since I’ll be rocking them to the gym and getting plenty use.

I found this old post from user Jshortt, long read but he’s not exaggerating when he says NTers were lined up to buy those fake black/red 11 lows back then:

“The epidemic as we now know it, started on here around late 2000/early 2001. When Jordan didn't retro the Black/Red XI's, the factories in Chinarealized there was a HUGE demand, they were missing out on a LOT of money, and decided to cash in. The created a "replica" black/red XI, and peoplewanted them so badly, they bought in at $150 a pop. They were brought to us first, right here on NT, by Hata-Takahashi. I remember the waiting list for a pairof these on NT was a MILE long...yes you heard that right. NT'ers were rocking these like there was no tomorrow, and they couldn't be produced quicklyenough. Next, the O.G. colors made their way out, along with O.G. colored "patent" low tops, and then a while later, all the crazy colors startedshowing up. For a long time, it was just crazy colored XI's and the Burberry/Gucci AFI's. The Black/Cement IV's slipped in under the radar. Theyhit Ebay, and shoe heads were getting owned right and left, thinking they were getting good deals on Retro IV's, until they got the shoes in the mail.Eventually, NT caught on, and made a list of what to look for. But the fake makers just took that, and corrected everything.”

This was so true. In NYC when people saw the unique colorways of the 11s people were calling them "exclusives". Early 2000s, they were extremely popular and you broke necks if you had a pair. I had a family member give me a pair called the "USA 11s" and I wore those till the sole fell off. I got so many compliments off that shoe. But as stated earlier, people caught on. Even celebs had those shoes like Fabolous

Back
Top Bottom