Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I feel like more pairs will release sometime throughout the year, probably in Houston, but getting your hands on them is a whole other story. The best chance has passed.

Whoever said Jordan brand apparel fits weird was spot-on. I ordered the tracksuit from StockX and got an XXL in the jacket and an XL in the pants. Normally for Nike tracksuits I get size XL in everything so I was really torn on the jacket and whether I should’ve gotten an XL instead but reading things on here I wanted to make sure it fit right. The jacket is a little baggy (would rather have baggy than it fit tight) but the sleeves barely come up to my wrists and I’m 6’1”. Would recommend a size up for anyone on the fence. Pants coming today.

bruh Zadeh is hella legit...

No not yet...on his website when he had the pre-order he states that these were going to ship 3-4 weeks after release...when I get my pair in from him I'll drop pics...I already have a pair from the Travis drop....
How much did you drop

Damn I've always seen a dip in prices once people get them delivered post release. These TS1's are a goddamn unicorn they just keep going up wtf. You guys think they'll be 2k-3k by fall?

No. Do think they will top out at 1200

not only do you have to worry about your seller shipping to StockX/Goat, but you also have to worry if they pass authentication, then you get them and you have to worry about if the pair they said is authentic is really authentic :lol:

All this..... smh

Im reading people are camping outside of SPACE in houston. Pop up is opening tomorrow supposedly

That's crazy. People ready to spend the night in an alleyway based on a rumor. I think at the last drop there people tried to spend the night, the police ran them off and they ended up being able to line up at 6am which still meant a 6 hour wait, if I am remembering correctly.

Im reading people are camping outside of SPACE in houston. Pop up is opening tomorrow supposedly

I’m in Houston, but I’m not dealing with that BS! Somebody told me it’s going to be a raffle system, so why are peeps lined up! My stupid friend was lined up w/ like 300 people outside that store, the night before release date LMFAO

The manager came and kicked them out at like 6 in the morning! Lol

I’m in Houston, but I’m not dealing with that BS! Somebody told me it’s going to be a raffle system, so why are peeps lined up! My stupid friend was lined up w/ like 300 people outside that store, the night before release date LMFAO

The manager came and kicked them out at like 6 in the morning! Lol

Did Houston get a ton of pairs for the AJ 4?

not only do you have to worry about your seller shipping to StockX/Goat, but you also have to worry if they pass authentication, then you get them and you have to worry about if the pair they said is authentic is really authentic :lol:

So true. I purchased a sz 12 Tuesday night for 760 and I just got the email saying he shipped this morning, I celebrated like I got them for retail

Paid $720 for these release day, and was dogged for paying that much.

Now look lol

1B09CA52-E513-4A43-BBEB-44673BC5D891.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom