Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

coincidentally, I was discussing a topic similar to this with a cop friend of mine. An old asian man recently attacked and robbed by 4 teams, they gashed his head open and it was caught on camera. The mother of these kids went on the news to say that these kids aren't bad kids, just wrong place wrong time. :smh:

exactly. wrong place wrong time lol....is there supposed to be a right place right time to attack elder people? lol

Stock X pair arrived. They are 100% legit. People need to stop with the worryfest.

IMG_9056.jpg
IMG_9057.jpg
IMG_9059.jpg
You didn’t hit for retail?!

Stitching and the logo on the back of this 8.5 was perfect.

I may end up selling independantly and asking for $500 above stockX prices JUST so people know that there arent any flaws. L O L

HODL

Is the space store even 100% confirmed for tomorrow because people were there last week and it didn’t open

There is nothing confirmed. Only a bunch of rumors. But there were rumors last week and nothing happened. People who are posting stuff on twitter don't even have any facts to back it up. Just a bunch of rumors mixed with a lot of hope.

If you live near there, doesn't hurt to drop by and see if anything is going on but I wouldn't count on it. But by all means I wouldn't drive from across town or drive from out of town based on a rumor. I saw some people on twitter talking about driving from NOLA. That's crazy.

the Travis scotts come with a QR code on its size tag.
Cant you easily spot fakes with that? Why are people so worried about getting a fake pair

Stockx authentication tag comes with a QR code as well - - it doesn’t do anything. Can’t imagine the qr code on the travs do anything other Than take you to the Nike site.

Thanks everyone. The seller didn't seem legit from jump, just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy. I think this pair is done for me. I should have jumped on the $750 pair on Monday. I didn't expect resell to spike so quick.

Thanks everyone. The seller didn't seem legit from jump, just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy. I think this pair is done for me. I should have jumped on the $750 pair on Monday. I didn't expect resell to spike so quick.

Think about all the people who know nothing about NT or don't check out YouTube to spot differences. There are people getting got for sure.

My pair has "passed" authentication at Stockx. Surprised the seller shipped at the price they did considering how it jumped right after my bid was accepted.

Back
Top Bottom