Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lol Nobody is ducking nothing my dude, Y’all just making this isn’t something it’s not.

Moral of the story is rep means nothing. Esp on eBay or IG.

Stick to GOAT.

Anyone who personally knows and continues a relationship with a fake seller, is a fraud themself. I’d never remain connected to a business like that.. terrible.

Of course, but I never said I was his friend. I know the guy, have met him in line ups and have mutual friends.

Again, don't support the guy. Just know of him and have had the displeasure of talking to him on a few occasions.

Lol Nobody is ducking nothing my dude, Y’all just making this isn’t something it’s not.

Stick to GOAT.
You either lying or you is he, foh.. you ain't trying to mess up your bread while members get scammed. Just dont buy on Ebay but "you" know who not to buy from in particular

Stick to GOAT.

Nah moral of the story is:

giphy.gif

if you don't mess with him like that and don't even support what he does, why aren't you helping out by name dropping? Unless he's your sponsor and you can't be messing up your money like that lol.

People nowadays still buy on ebay because some people are novice buyers and know how to find a deal

I have sold around 30 pairs from Zadeh on goat and stock x without issue. One thing that is not talked about is that his prices are not always great. For every $300 Travis Scott 1 there are a bunch of overpriced shoes. He presold the Jordan 1 sb sails for over $300, Pedro acronym for around $500, fear Mocs for over $200, ect. He is also using the presale $ to invest which is why he raises the prices daily. He also sales thousands of shoes that never get released and you can’t ask for a refund for 10 months. He sold a lot of off whites that never came out for example. That means that he gets to invest all that $ for 10 months at the very least. I think he is legit I just don’t think the deals are as good as what everybody thinks. Just my 2 cents.

if you don't mess with him like that and don't even support what he does, why aren't you helping out by name dropping? Unless he's your sponsor and you can't be messing up your money like that lol.

People nowadays still buy on ebay because some people are novice buyers and know how to find a deal

Because I dont have first hand facts/experience to present, it's all things I have heard from others I know. So I don't feel good throwing someone under the bus that I can't personally sign off on as being shady. He's never scammed me, but he was a total ***** when I interacted with him the few times I did. ( Maybe 2-3 times )

So if you are a NT member and you are that concerned about purchases from Ebay, PM me. I don't mind sharing details there. But I'm not putting someone on blast publicly that I can't give you personal facts to back up with. I hate when ppl spread rumors that are based on word of mouth, so I'm not about to be the one to do that here. I don't owe any random ppl browsing NT nothing but Anyone who's genuinely concerned can PM me. No issue.

Don't forget the Code under the Nike Tag on the Tongue. There supposed to be a "Code" when you lift up the excess tab on the bottom of the Tag. There should also be a slightly visible Stamp on the inside cover of the Nike Box. Not sure if they are all stamped in the same area.

Those two things were said to not be consistent among people who copped directly from TS.com SNKRS.

Yeah, I can understand not putting an associate/friend on blast. But as some have already stated, WHY EVEN MENTION something like knowing someone selling fakes, especially in a place such as NT where we’re all trying to avoid and weed out fakes/UAs, as that's probably the biggest issue/problem that exists in the love/hobby/passion/interest that we all share here.

Also you introduced this unknown seller by saying:
"I personally know of a SUPER respected and long time ebay seller out of FL who mixes in UA's with real pairs on mass drops. And has for years."​
But now you're saying:
"Because I dont have first hand facts/experience to present, it's all things I have heard from others I know. So I don't feel good throwing someone under the bus that I can't personally sign off on as being shady...But I'm not putting someone on blast publicly that I can't give you personal facts to back up with. I hate when ppl spread rumors that are based on word of mouth, so I'm not about to be the one to do that here."​

Even you gotta admit that does sound back tracky as hell.

No, this is just NT. Where ppl take your words, twist them up, and create a law and order case.
Words do get twisted in life, this is true, but not in this instance. You literally stated "I personally know of a SUPER respected and long time ebay seller out of FL who mixes in UA's with real pairs on mass drops. And has for years."

Not "I heard from others that he is," or "rumor is that he is," or "people have told me that he is," your statement was definitive.

And when pressed, your tone changed to "I dont have first hand facts/experience to present," "it's all things I have heard from others I know," "I don't feel good throwing someone under the bus that I can't personally sign off on as being shady," "I'm not putting someone on blast publicly that I can't give you personal facts to back up with," and "I hate when ppl spread rumors that are based on word of mouth."

Literally all your words, nothing was twisted.

Back
Top Bottom