Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So stock x flagged my account for some reason and didn't let my payment go thru, said it was due to my bank or something but I've always used PayPal when buying from them. Sucks got em for a reasonable price at $700.

upload_2019-7-16_21-7-53.png
I can't wrap my mind around ppl who undercut. Hypothetically, a bid will be at like $296 & the buy price will be let's say... $400. There's almost always that idiot one who we undercut the buy price to like $300. I don't get it. The TS's are like the only shoe I've seen resellers use common sense with; sucked for my pockets though.

I can't wrap my mind around ppl who undercut. Hypothetically, a bid will be at like $296 & the buy price will be let's say... $400. There's almost always that idiot one who we undercut the buy price to like $300. I don't get it. The TS's are like the only shoe I've seen resellers use common sense with; sucked for my pockets though.
It was happening early on...

really have my doubts on the 6s do feel the lows will drop before them n 6s will be delayed

why yall think they pushed the cool grey 4s from saturday to thursday? because they shock dropping them that saturday

just kiddin. im just guessing.

Back
Top Bottom