Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

If they can see the pics loaded on the NDC server, Can't they see what time their dropping as well??

but they don't give us that info!!

If they can see the pics loaded on the NDC server, Can't they see what time their dropping as well??

I mean, they do SO much for the culture that it's only right that they, "secure their pairs" first...

Copping my son multiple pairs and a pair for me. Tryna get those lame father son sneaker pics off.
Screenshot_20190908-225941.png

That is if resellers don’t snatch up all them kids and toddler sizes first

It doesn’t work like that. They can only see if something’s loaded on the back end and sometimes stock allocation, but not the exact drop times.

And to be fair, you could just join a good cook group and get the same info they’re getting. I’ve been in multiple cook groups with SNKR-TWITR, that’s where they’re getting their info from.

Yeah I wouldn't put any money on them dropping this month. October feels more like it. Maybe a shock drop this month but the full release on Nike in October. Too much coming out in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom