Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I had to stay away from this thread for a while. I was pissed nike sent me a sz 12. now that i was able to swap for my sz 10.5 (unfortunately wound up paying $100 :frown:), I'm back. what have I missed?
??

that’s not bad all things considered. it sucks, but already you got your size

you really haven’t missed much :lol:

How much you guys settle for on resale? I might pull the trigger on a 10 and sell some stuff to offset the cost

Hell yea he should, bruh had me nervous at first cause I’m waiting on my pair to come in from GOAT, they literally just got Authenticated today
9422767D-6BFB-4CE2-B30D-BF39E7B9742D.jpeg
"Tried" to scratch out the total LOL

First purchase from GOAT, so far so good. Bought my 6 on Friday. Will have it by tomorrow. Surprised the turn around time was so quick. StockX always takes longer for me.

Man. These are still abundant at relatively good prices for being such a hyped shoe. Anything 10.5 and above is at a great deal.

Mods Deleting Posts Again? :nerd:

Let’s Try This Again

Hoodie’s Dope AF And Definitely Glad To Have Sized Down On It :pimp:
CD9B98B1-437A-4A9D-AA73-D4B1DA64E659.jpeg

Green One Should Be Coming In The Next Day Or So. Now Just Looking To Track Down The Shorts, Especially After Feeling This Hoodie Material In Hand!

Anyone With A Small, Medium Or Large In The Shorts That Could Take A Waist Band Measurement? :nerd:

Last edited:
Mods Deleting Posts Again? :nerd:

Let’s Try This Again

Hoodie’s Dope AF And Definitely Glad To Have Sized Down On It :pimp:
CD9B98B1-437A-4A9D-AA73-D4B1DA64E659.jpeg

Green One Should Be Coming In The Next Day Or So. Now Just Looking To Track Down The Shorts, Especially After Feeling This Hoodie Material In Hand!

Anyone With A Small, Medium Or Large In The Shorts That Could Take A Waist Band Measurement? :nerd:

Do you wear your stuff kinda baggy or do you like it fitted? I’m thinking of putting a bid for the sweater

Do you wear your stuff kinda baggy or do you like it fitted? I’m thinking of putting a bid for the sweater
CA3FAE3A-99A2-48FC-9A4C-8E4355397455.jpeg

I Wouldn’t Call It Tight But Not Overly Baggy.
I’m Not Exactly A Big Dude Tho Either Keep In Mind :lol: 5’9 ; 155ish

I Can See This Hoodie Going Strong With:
*TS 6’s Obviously
*TS 1’s (Better With The Green Hoodie)
*White Cement III’s (Free Throws/NA’s)
*Fire Red III’s
*Katrina III’s
*Infrared VI’s
*PSG VI’s
:pimp:

Last edited:
Back