Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

just got a shipped notification on shop from darksideinitiatives on one of my entries from last week. as far as i know im not a winner. no payment request. no tracking. no email. but it comes up as "fulfilled" in my order history and in the shop app. they picked winners last week. so its gotta be a fluke right? ive got 4 entries/orders in total but this is the only one that updated. This has gotta be the worst way to get an L lmao

1620071052400.png

1620071245114.png

happened to me before, forget what shoe it was for. probably their way of closing out the transaction.

just got a shipped notification on shop from darksideinitiatives on one of my entries from last week. as far as i know im not a winner. no payment request. no tracking. no email. but it comes up as "fulfilled" in my order history and in the shop app. they picked winners last week. so its gotta be a fluke right? ive got 4 entries/orders in total but this is the only one that updated. This has gotta be the worst way to get an L lmao

1620071052400.png

1620071245114.png
you would have received a paypal invoice for the full amount

need both pairs of VI's

time to sell these yeezys i've been saving for a time like this...

Last edited:

1620071052400.png

1620071245114.png
They did fulfill the order...
The order when you gave them $24 dollars LOL

Don’t underestimate the corny levels of ppl in 2021 bro...

Ppl wear different Travis models at the same time just to show they have them(just like clowns wearing both pairs from the cdp’s at once)... to strangers.
But my sneakers were made to be mismatched...
IMG_3606.PNG

Thanks. Yeah, I hear you. I'm thinking "comfy" like the '19 infrareds vs. the way less comfy '14 infrareds if that makes sense.....
I like the long hair on these ones they're definitely more rugged than the olives and wont have to worry as much as screwing them up. I like the 6s they're not super uncomfortable for me but the 4s in general are much more comfortable.

I like the long hair on these ones they're definitely more rugged than the olives and wont have to worry as much as screwing them up. I like the 6s they're not super uncomfortable for me but the 4s in general are much more comfortable.

I feel the same way about 4s and 6s. I love 4s though and have over a dozen pairs. Aside from this one (assuming they arrive, and I like and keep them), the only other 6sI have are the black infrareds and the black/silver lows. Had the infrareds in '91 and have a lot of nostalgia around that shoe; it's the only 6 I ever want to reach for. Assuming these ones look good on feet, it's definitely so diff from the black infrareds that I could see myself wearing them on occasion.

Back
Top Bottom