Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

makes sense, i couldn’t justify keeping mochas, they are nice though

Has anyone on here used GOATs Instant/PreVerified option before? Any issues if so? Wanna pick up the BKs and use that option as an added way to make sure they’re legit.

IMG_4858.PNG

The “Cactus Jack” is supposed to look like Travis’s handwriting, so the Jack looks like “Jick” especially when embroidery is involved. That’s how it’s SUPPOSED to look, definitely not a sign of fakes.

It’s been like that on every single pair I believe. Definitely on the 6s. This is my retail pair (sneaker, lace lock, and box):

C9223D48-374B-40BE-83FE-0EBD177DAF85.jpeg CAE78636-64C4-4E5B-9499-34B6707B2C17.jpeg
9B81F923-7B3D-4F01-83EC-4A70C992699E.jpeg

Last edited:
The brand new, "no box" pair that I paid $380 for just came in from GOAT. Don't know what happened but it came with box and all accessories lol.

IMG_2253.jpg
Damn, bought mine full price from goat and they didn't even send the dust bag. debating if it's worth the hassle of sending back and ordering a new pair. I would prob never use the dust bag, but missing it, I think would hurt the resale value.

Damn, bought mine full price from goat and they didn't even send the dust bag. debating if it's worth the hassle of sending back and ordering a new pair. I would prob never use the dust bag, but missing it, I think would hurt the resale value.
If prices have gone down from when you first ordered it and you wouldn’t lose too much money by returning and reordering, I would. Paying resale price, I would definitely want all accessories to be included.

I personally couldn’t rock with paying over retail and not getting everything the shoe comes with.

The brand new, "no box" pair that I paid $380 for just came in from GOAT. Don't know what happened but it came with box and all accessories lol.

IMG_2253.jpg

is the size labeled on the box the same size as the shoes? When they don’t match, I believe the seller still has to list it as “new without box”

ohh i definitely complain and send them back. I’d be kissed dropping all that money and not getting everything included

Back
Top Bottom