Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

told ya man. anyone claiming to have real pairs, be weary.

the midsole is the biggest tell.

only like one factory seems to have the TS midsole the right color.

you can always tell once instagrammers start trying to floss, the fakes have arrived.

theres real pairs "floating around". both in sample form and production form but theyre not available outside of the shady ways i was talking about last week. the pics i post are retail pairs. to your point though anyone claiming out of the blue that they can get stuff early with no proven track record of doing so is either full of ish or selling fakes.

not to blow up anyones business model but these dudes just exploit their connections in the supply chain to get these early pairs and use it as marketing. They get people in with the flashy stuff but the real service theyre selling is access stock to siphoned from Memphis and backdoor to stock rooms of some shops. they dont generally get a ton of pairs of samples or things like the trav highs this way and theyre being taxed for them hard core when they do. we talked about how there no real leaks of the british khakis and no fakes of them either. I just heard that early tax for those was about $1600. I think most of the few people who do have access didnt think it was worth it to pay that and not have any of the special packaging, dust bag, and laces. in hindsight that would be worth like $300 on Goat today :lol: you join for the occasional access to $1500 trophy room type sneakers but you stay because you can retail releases a few weeks before release date at generally lower prices than what projected resell will be. And you have to pay just to have access to any of it whether youre buying or not.

Im not saying anything ground breaking here though. I know there are people on NT who know what goes on. i just know this because the person I know with access knows some of the same people in the supply chain before shoes get to memphis. Ive seen real hyper royals, shadow 2.0s, UNCs, and most recently light fusion reds come in through these avenues and then go on to be authenticated and sold. In some ways i think GOAT and stockx are in on it. They receive and authenticate early stuff weeks before they release.

Last edited:
Just landed...

20210525_182017.jpg

20210525_182108.jpg

20210525_182130.jpg

how the hell did mine get to goat AND ship back out within 24hrs...............

their shipping number they gave me never even registered with ups as shipped., just “label created”. and it even said that after i checked when it said “authenticated” and they had supposedly arrived at goat. it showed as arrived at goat AND verified AND shipped out.......within 13 hours of the being “shipped” to them.

yet 3 other pairs i have sold within the last few weeks, have taken over a week to authenticate once they have gotten to goat.

i swear theres shady stuff going on with that company. i think they hold a ton of the ftl/eb/fta pairs and sell em straight on goat. esp. once that “instant ship” option showed up. people seemed to think this as well, and now its as if they use a created account to act as an individual seller....to throw us off more.

maybe im looking to far into it, but it just seems like countless time after time of shady circumstances.

for 3 of my pairs to sit a week before authentication, yet these get there, authenticated AND shipped out by ups within 24hrs?

guess i cant complain. but i can notice fishy stuff and see if others notice the same.

yes. its not a white sole.

does it look this cream/yellow colored?

6AFF3F5A-92D1-4DAD-833D-7EBDFCA69AD1.jpeg

hell you can even see the midsole repaint on the first pic lol.

should look close to the contrast between the white mid panels and sole of the first trav highs (in newer condition obviously) ^^the fakes look like theyre glowing yellow

lighting matters a ton though. with bright lights even the fakes will look washed out from a distance

oh yeah those look like bad fakes, shape and tongue and color is off. But where are the good fakes you've seen?

Looking at those objectively, I don't understand the hype; it's really nothing special. And my 7 year old daughter's soccer shoes have backwards swooshes all over them, so not like it's something unique to these colabs. Maybe I'm just lame b/c I think the PSG 4s and even the non-collab Sashiko 4s are freak'n amazing shoes. The Union 1s are something special, and the Union 4s definitely grew on me, and would love to have those in my collection, but not willing to pay resell prices.

i mean i aint saying those midsoles are white. theyre sail. but just like the trav 1 browns, the midsoles gonna be the easiest thing to spot fakes.

and po you pop up on my twitter feed like everydamn day and i dont even follow you lol

Got you. I misread the convo here then, thought some were debating whether the midsoles on Trav's pair was White or Sail, but I didn't know if the zoomed in pictures would assist in resolution of that debate due to the lighting in the arena when the pictures were taken.

And probably someone RT'd/Liked something I posted. :lol:

PO

Lmao I feel sorry for the clueless (IE people like me)

Dudes parading fakes like early retail pairs and they look real good compared to the old school joints which were turrible

hell you can even see the midsole repaint on the first pic lol.

That “midsole repaint” is on real Union 1s and real Travis 1s. It was actually a good way to legit check real pairs, since in the past fake pairs were missing it.

I know you have access to fake pairs, and are just trying to help, but do you touch real ones? Or pay attention to their details? This is at least the second time you make a comment about a sneaker (travis 6) where you seemingly don’t know details on real pairs (“Jack” looks like “Jick”) that most people who own or have seen real pairs know. Again, I get you’re trying to help but you demand concrete information from other members (A Ma Maniere thread), which is fine, but step up and hold yourself to that same standard.

Back
Top Bottom