Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So for a non-1 expert, how can you tell the fake above? The toe on the fake looks even better! Scary how good they're getting.....yikes.

Good there getting? Lol man there’s AAA replicas in flight club and stadium goods as we speak.... of many Jordan shoes especially the regular stuff like black cement 3s, infrared 6s, etc.

Good there getting? Lol man there’s AAA replicas in flight club and stadium goods as we speak.... of many Jordan shoes especially the regular stuff like black cement 3s, infrared 6s, etc.

Wow....does flight club know this, or are you saying the fakes are so good now they can't even tell? For me it's retail or move on; not dealing with this madness.

So for a non-1 expert, how can you tell the fake above? The toe on the fake looks even better! Scary how good they're getting.....yikes.

im buying travis all day if the place im buying them from has a return policy and i have access to retail pair i can compare them too.

fakes of the travi's are good but theye not so good its hopeless.

nubuck color has to check out (very few fakes get this right)
nubuck textrure has to check out. the fakes that get the color right usually fail this test
color of the outsole and midsole have to be correct.
the 3m on the mid panel has to be aligned correctly
general shape has to be good

But like i said i wouldnt buy a pair of travs unless you can compare it to a real one yourself and get a refund if it doesnt checkout

Wow....does flight club know this, or are you saying the fakes are so good now they can't even tell? For me it's retail or move on; not dealing with this madness.

human error the kids at the counter aren’t aware of it, the AAA of certain shoes are close to perfect especially for GR and wider release but the cost of them are high as well, so sometimes it doesn’t make sense to buy to resell and it’s just bad karma but people do it.

Depends on where the seller is shipping from. I personally buy from GOAT & sell with Stockx, sometimes GOAT too.
But I wanna know how are they proving to be authentic if they coming from Hong Kong. They told me the shoes arrived to stockx which is in the states. That's why I'm so confused.

But I wanna know how are they proving to be authentic if they coming from Hong Kong. They told me the shoes arrived to stockx which is in the states. That's why I'm so confused.

Why is my item shipping from Hong Kong?

Nov 11, 2020
In order to better support our customers in the Asia Pacific region, we’ve opened a new verification center in Hong Kong. In addition to the new center, we’ve reduced shipping rates and shipping timeframes, thus increasing the speed at which our sellers will be paid out.

We’ve also added new carriers to our portfolio to make it even easier to send and receive items from StockX.

You can find more information about how to ship your item to us, the cost of shipping for buyers and sellers, as well as answers to more of your questions in our FAQs!

Anyone care to give a quick Cliffs Notes summary of this Air Randy character

air randy was A lot of NT’s first exposure to early high quality fakes. At that point most of us had only seen terrible fakes. But as he blew up the quality went down and we realized that they weren’t b-grade or stolen off the line or third shift pairs. Just fakes

Back
Top Bottom