Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

20210728_205741.jpg
Do they have raffle bots now 🤔 I'm lost

Yeah. There seems to be raffle bots for damn near every sneaker site.

If it’s a hyped sneaker raffle, chances of securing a pair for the average joe are slim to none.

Imagine - we having this issues and bots are automated - no reason to even try AMM anymore - bots gonna eat with this amount of time combined w/ less pairs then TS site.

Soon the bubble will burst because people will get tired of losing out and not bother trying any more after awhile. I’m almost at that point myself

it won’t cause entering a raffle takes little effort.

Bots will eat cycle will continue.

There will be enough to pay resell to justify even if it dips a little. People with bread will pay. Some in here already willing to to.

Long story short, it's getting to the point of us regular joes having to buy Bots just to have a chance, and it's getting like this just for GR's as well. Botting takes money, because it's all about how much you've invested in the Bots, Proxy, etc. So you literally almost have to join over to the bad side and become a reseller yourself. I would recommend a few people on here just team up to create a cookgroup with people who know how to work the Bots good, because at that point people could get their pairs without doing all of it solo by themselves.

You would have to do it with people that trust each other though. Because you'd have those small groups of haters that would try to throw a wrench in the game. People don't trust others when it comes to things like this, that's the main reason why nobody who's good at using bots are trying to help anybody on NT right now.

It's best to just be friends with people in a cookgroup, and pay a little bit over retail, while not getting banged over the head with the Goat or StockX prices at this point. At this point in the game you have to join them, because you really don't have a chance trying to buy manually anymore. Plus Nike doesn't care, they're sending Full Size Runs straight to the Bot boys with not a care in the world. This is main reason why you don't even see GR's in the streets anymore, and it's the main reason why Jordans are literally high end luxury items now.

Nike doesn't care that the majority of their shoes are on the resell market and not actually the people's feet who want to wear them.

It's so rigged at this point, that you have to take into consideration that some of the Bot Boys might be in bed with Nike. Don't ever think that female employee, along with her son were the only ones pulling sheisty moves like that. After that case, also with the trophy rooms should make ya'll open up ya'lls eyes.

Sure, there's a few Bot people hitting on these limited releases, but I wouldn't put past the insiders to not take advantage of the position they hold.

It's just way too much money involved in this hobby right now for it not to be that way.

Back
Top Bottom