Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m not a cs or swe but these raffle like Travis have no strict controls. It’s just open registrations. No accounts. So script are able to spam queries entries. Combine that you don’t need unique account/address/credit. You literally can spam millions. I did 15 entries just for hope but compared to six figure numbers. I’m taking the L
But they promised multiples would be banned!

Finally got thru AMM.
Confirmation with correct details….
A717D151-8B50-48B2-B04F-058053E90DB6.png
Draw entry details were blank?

i said nothing about donating thousands.

i said the botters dont tell their secrets or help anyone. they still are eating. teaching someone else isnt taking money outta their pockets, or being donated from them.

kingjaffejoe “donated” about $500 to an NT member here, for free, with a union link. there are still some considerate people out there.
There’s no teaching. You need to pony up for the bots. The really good bots are out of stock and you need bots to get the updated bots. It’s madness.

Over some shoes though?
It's happened over less. All I'm saying is there's a point when the chase for online clout will exceed the chase for cash with one of these cats, and someone's gonna make their move on them after a release like this. If I was one of these dudes I'd be keeping my head down and my mouth shut as much as possible.

It's happened over less. All I'm saying is there's a point when the chase for online clout will exceed the chase for cash with one of these cats, and someone's gonna make their move on them after a release like this. If I was one of these dudes I'd be keeping my head down and my mouth shut as much as possible.
This. Back when people were camping in line for new releases. People would get into fight over shoes

Can you imagine the level of change that could be made in this world if these dudes took the effort they put into building better and faster bots (not just sneakers, but tickets, handbags, etc.) and instead put it into trying to fix just one of society's problems?

Oh well, greed > good.

On to SNKRS tomorrow, and again, I hope NT hits :nthat:

Last edited:
Can you imagine the level of change that could be made in this world if these dudes took the effort into put building better and faster bots (not just sneakers, but tickets, handbags, etc.) and put it into trying to fix just one of society's problems?

Oh well, greed > good.
capitalism in a nutshell, my dude

society's problems ain't get fixed if it's not profitable.

why you think we got millions of empty homes and like half a million homeless in this country

why ain't insulin free

Last edited:
Can you imagine the level of change that could be made in this world if these dudes took the effort into put building better and faster bots (not just sneakers, but tickets, handbags, etc.) and put it into trying to fix just one of society's problems?

Oh well, greed > good.

On to SNKRS tomorrow, and again, I hope NT hits :nthat:

You know what’s funny, Most of these bot devs and creators are 15-16 year old kids in highschool. I’m being 100% serious. They kids can literally backdoor their bots and make 5-6 k a key

In the professional coding world it’s looked down upon to create programs to exploit vulnerabilities

V vndragonslayer i agree with you, but im starting to think certain situations like these 2 cats might've just had the inside scoop on the raffle. I say this because with as many people who bot on limited release kicks, wouldn't have been way more than just those 2 botters putting in just as many entries, or am i missing something? Not sure if they were given the heads up of when to enter, or headstart from given inside Intel. Who knows, I just don't trust any of it at this point. Im skeptical on everything i see now.

no one is getting inside info. Devs are just monitoring the back end of the website to see when there’s changes. They could see the AJ1 and merch product being added on the backend and set up tasks in advance. They added the products on the back end two days, so it was just a matter of sitting by the computer and waiting to press start.

There’s no teaching. You need to pony up for the bots. The really good bots are out of stock and you need bots to get the updated bots. It’s madness.
🤣 now even the good bots are oos !!

what hope is there for manual users? Your new manual cop is stockx/goat/ebay.

The reality of that sucks. Personally I think it should be fcfs and everything in store and make people camp again.

Back
Top Bottom