Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

As a sneaker head and Jordan enthusiasts I’m upset the neutral grey high 85 thread isn’t jumping like this. The only cactus jack I acknowledge is mick foley/mankind. Real mosh pit dude. I’m ready for the smoke. F hyped kicks!!

rare raffle win!

519C2FDD-9FD3-42F9-8FF5-C489B3FAAAF3.jpeg

It’s all about points now
Seen a couple of his videos
He basically hits on everything
Also makes his rounds for leftover pairs
Dude gets around
Probably a full time reseller
I think he said he’s got over like 2-4 million points or something

I subscribe to his channel. He gives a lot of good info. He probably has closer to 10 million lifetime FLX points maybe more. He also has multiple accounts. He puts in a lot of work. I’m not surprised he hit

So far no winners from Notre, A Ma Maniere, Undefeated 😆, etc?

I rarely see anyone win from AMM for any raffle other than the AMM 3's lol. That undefeated raffle was definitely BS since they pulled the raffle twice and when it was up, it was like here put ONLY your name down and we'll call you. Notre is botted up. Xhibition is botted up even tho its Ohio only. Kith is also botted up and backdoored a ton. Both Xhb

I rarely see anyone win from AMM for any raffle other than the AMM 3's lol. That undefeated raffle was definitely BS since they pulled the raffle twice and when it was up, it was like here put ONLY your name down and we'll call you. Notre is botted up. Xhibition is botted up even tho its Ohio only. Kith is also botted up and backdoored a ton. Both Xhb
I hit at a ma for 450s

notre back doors I live in chi and they give to local celebs

I secured Travis Fragments for $2.2k which is wild in itself, if i didn’t get a payout for some clothes i sold through a online marketplace i wouldn’t even remotely consider it.

Back
Top Bottom