Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Is that Donald Faison from Scrubs? Because he sure plays like one.
Sheesh 🤣

That’s my team too

7C6z.gif

Paid resell on the lows yesterday, however it was lower than the current market. I don’t think I’ll ever get another Travis Scott shoe for retail ever again, I’m just thankful i hit the OG highs and lows for retail.

Is that color way really worth that much?

personal opinion. Got lucky with the first high and low at retail. Actually got two highs for retail so ill bite the bullet on this one. Friend won them and is sending me them as soon as they arrive

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on the lows. Wifey is saying I $hould get it over with and complete the $et and buy boffum... :rofl:

I'm thinking we went too hard last night. :lol::lol::lol:
Sir you better just do it. If wifey approved them you got to.

She may however be like “hey remember when you bought the TS… well i wanna buy this”

Y’all comfortable buying resell and having to legit check them with a proper comparison?

tough situation

Def tough but it's been that way for several years now... I've been doing this long enough to know most replicas when I touch, feel and try on.

On the other hand, If not, ignorance is bliss. Just ask all these celebrities that buy DHgates from these street sellers that seem to have access to infinite stock and they don't even recognize they're mixing.

The game is super fkd for sure, we all just decide where we want to play. The other options result in not getting much that you want, then what's the point? Option B, not for me... or quit.

Def tough but it's been that way for several years now... I've been doing this long enough to know most replicas when I touch, feel and try on.

On the other hand, If not, ignorance is bliss. Just ask all these celebrities that buy DHgates from these street sellers that seem to have access to infinite stock and they don't even recognize they're mixing.

The game is super fkd for sure, we all just decide where we want to play. The other options result in not getting much that you want, then what's the point? Option B, not for me... or quit.
A1

ignorance is bliss I’d agree. Even with all these authentication options, some pass through.

just find the holier then though, legit rather be dead then caught in fakes (even though they would never know), dudes a bit silly sinceunless straight from the source there’s never a 100% that it’s legit.

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on the lows. Wifey is saying I $hould get it over with and complete the $et and buy boffum... :rofl:

I'm thinking we went too hard last night. :lol::lol::lol:
Crazy where people go with money..if I was about to drop cash like that it would be a vacation to SE Asia with the wife. Beaches, drinks and amazing food. Not 2 pairs of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom