Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

better. my boy had his dunks canceled after a week like that. nike tried to blame UPS for stealing them, but UPS never got them. offered him his money and i think 10% lol.

This happened to my shadow 2.0. Was in limbo for a few weeks and they cancelled and didnt offer me anything.

Last edited:
This is happening to alot of people right now so something is either up with Nike and/or FedEX. Nothing to do, but be patient. I've seen a few reddit posts and someone posted that theirs sat for over a week and then started moving.

Guess I'll hope for a miracle
AF737721-7D6D-40E8-BFF3-18A0004497FC.png
Prepare for that L.

I bought my pair off eBay and I hope my seller got his pair in already. Sucks that you can’t message your seller on eBay :lol:

Finally arrived. I was so concerned they were gonna be stolen by the carrier. First off, I sure as hell glad that it was not lasership as the carrier, Fedex you still have a chance. Glad these made it to my hands. Wife won them on her account via SNKRS. 1st W of a hype release. The details on this shoe is soo nice. The tumble leather / Grainy Check, hint of pink in the leather trim. The back fragment logo and Travis Scott logo is very nicely done. They feel like they run half size big. Have patience my brothers, your pairs will arrive.

40AB61CF-EDD5-4B18-B910-DA82A407FAB9.jpeg
02C70618-6352-4C65-A68D-4FA2E9DC3B6F.jpeg
9CF67FFE-13CE-4154-8AE8-C39D4EED6155.jpeg
795F3FE3-A598-4402-B423-E4F0D9413501.jpeg
1FB73538-74B6-4E90-9D2B-FF5B930B8A77.jpeg

I know this has been said before but a reminder for anyone who forgot or wasnt aware…

From experience, plz do not call asking Nike about your shoes! Be patient and the shoe will come. Call them and they’ll find a way to cancel your pair and you won’t get anything but your money back. Why they do this, I don’t know. But twice I’ve called and my shoe somehow gets cancelled and I never asked them to do that. But if you’re just patient, they’ll eventually shoe up at your doorstep. Only time you should call Nike about shipping is if they say it’s delivered and it wasn’t.

I bought my pair off eBay and I hope my seller got his pair in already. Sucks that you can’t message your seller on eBay :lol:

Click on the username and click contact seller. Choose this is not about an item, then in the body of your message introduce yourself as TS buyer.

Click on the username and click contact seller. Choose this is not about an item, then in the body of your message introduce yourself as TS buyer.

I did that before, and for some reason, I never got a response back from seller. Did Ebay filter it out? Did you ever get a response from the seller if you ever tried that?

I can't believe I'm seriously considering buying size 10 lows for $1,400 locally; was trying to get them for $1,300 (which is still crazy lol). They're 100% legit. I'm trying to view it as a "trade" of sorts, by ultimately selling a few pairs I don't wear or were double-ups.

I can't believe I'm seriously considering buying size 10 lows for $1,400 locally; was trying to get them for $1,300 (which is still crazy lol). They're 100% legit. I'm trying to view it as a "trade" of sorts, by ultimately selling a few pairs I don't wear or were double-ups.
Nothing wrong with selling off stuff to get what you want. I’m about to hit up my storage unit and do the same

Conceptually that makes sense, however, I still find myself thinking that if I sell other shoes that's still cash I could do something else with, so it's still an out of pocket cost for the new shoes. Then I think "I can put that $1200 into crypto and in 5 or so years it'll be worth $12K.".....

Back
Top Bottom