Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Just “touched down” at space village :lol:
174CCB03-FBFA-4E10-898F-8F45542BC028.jpeg

So Nike and TS basically had people lining up and stirring up some mild hysteria for nothing. All that for a shoe just being loaded on to SNKRS, Lol. Only 2 more months of waiting. Seems like a clever tactic by TS to sell more Astroworld tixs

its SNKRS Pass coming this week (they didn't say it would be today), and its also pickup at Space Village too. So if you live half way around the country and spoofing, its not worth it for these IMO. If it was a Stash drop like the OW AF1, then it's a diff story

Ad said today and tomorrow. Was kind of disappointed though once they announced it being the AM1.

Just got my fragment trav lows from GOAT and i noticed the cream laces are different. One is waxed and one is regular. Is that the way they are supposed to be or are they both supposed to be waxed?

For members who have the shoe, what cream laces do ya’ll have?

Just got my fragment trav lows from GOAT and i noticed the cream laces are different. One is waxed and one is regular. Is that the way they are supposed to be or are they both supposed to be waxed?

For members who have the shoe, what cream laces do ya’ll have?

Lightly waxed, kind of narrow. Same width as other the two colors, though. All the same....

Last edited:
Lightly waxed, kind of narrow. Same width as other the two colors, though. All the same....

i was under the assumption that both laces were waxed. So i just wanna make sure I’m not trippin or if i need to contact goat and let them know.

image.jpg

These are the laces it came with. You can see one is hairier than the other (waxed lace)

image.jpg

Left is unwaxed and right is waxed laces

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom