Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Travis could literally be a mass shooter, he’s shoe price won’t dip one bit loyalist n hypebeast will still hype he’s shoes still has an unbelievable demand for his product

Can we not link videos with the actual bodies, personally that’s messed up knowing what we know now.

Say what you want, but none of this is coincidence.

It’s plenty more examples but I’ll just drop this for now.

Same birthday as the church of Satan.

Church of Satan turned 55, and he began to sell his tickets on 5/5.

He ain’t wanna breach his contract though :rolleyes

E2A2BC94-A90F-4313-A920-AE0399C0E341.jpeg
E6BF2340-565C-47C7-B722-F2A5944E1C41.jpeg
8BCE8EA4-8A29-45BA-96E8-3B24A3FFF7BE.jpeg

I’m still confused how love nation keeps letting **** like this happen. They have been sued before over similar events at EDC because their response was deemed too slow

You know they actually caught the people who killed his dad, right :stoneface:

ok... & what does that have to do with him being killed over a gambling debt, lol. next thing you're gonna say is he wasn't forced to "retire" the first time over his gambling issues...

"5 years from now, if the bulls will have me, if david stern lets me back in the league"

smh, like slim bouler would need to lie..shame on you.

Damn NT turned into Reddit thread. It went from Travis is a dbag to a Satanist that sacrificed his fans for ultimate power. What's next Travis is a voodoo priest performing a ritual in the guise of music as he steals their souls for money and power? That could describe a lot of rappers nowadays. The only thing that he hasn't been accused of is that he's an anti-vaxxer. People have too much time on their hands. Use that energy to send prayers to the families that lost their loved ones and all the injured.

As someone who works festivals, concerts and big events with very popular artist. It’s complete bs that he didn’t know people where dying and that Houston PD had declared it a mass casualty event… we carry 3! Yes 3! Walkie talkies.. everyone is actively communicating with one another, from security to camera men to the people listening to social media, the artist management team we got hmm i guess under cover ? Security if you wanted to call them that, that give us info on the crowd and what’s going on the floor.

Oh btw I just recently worked with Live Nation with a very popular Latin group that reunited recently

And

From what I’m hearing more info will come out soon, Travis has always been a filthy human being, but he definitely went into sociopathic, narcissistic **** territory here.

Back on topic
Nike only cares about money they don’t care about morals or being good people, just like every other company. If they see that they’re going to make more money in the long run sticking with Travis and it won’t hurt their stock they’ll keep dropping more shoes with him. If they see working with him will hurt their image but most importantly their stock then bye bye Scotty.

I’m expecting Sony and Nike slowly distancing themselves with the st brand. McDonald is one and done now. Let’s see how st rebuild his brand after this

Edit. Sony pulled his partnership ps5 video and epic pulling his emotes off the shop in fortnite

Kinda messed up to put this on Travis… people fall out at his concerts all the time, he probably assumed it was just another benign pass out incident.
They told the dude to **** and he didn't ****. That's on him.

It's literally a video of him watching a ambulance coming through and he never once said clear the way or what's going on here.

Last edited:
They told the dude to **** and he didn't ****. That's on him.

It's literally a video of him watching a ambulance coming through and he never once said clear the way or what's going on here.
Again people passing out are the norms at his concerts. You think that’s the first time an ambulance has come to his shows? I know it’s easy for y’all to sit behind your screens and cast judgement but when you’ve been seeing this your whole career, you’re likely to assume it’s simply another fan passing out. Todays world keeps pitchforks on standby just waiting to crucify any celebrity every chance they get. I’m not a fan of his music and I’m on record saying dude can’t dress and I have no idea how he became a street fashion icon but to put this on him is some low hanging fruit bs. Travis wasn’t going to save them people. They were already dead by the time he “noticed” the paramedics.

Back
Top Bottom