Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

2BB4F062-BF35-40CA-A801-F63979772EC5.jpeg

what is that on your head sir

I’m not making excuses for anyone, I said there was no way he knew the magnitude of what was going on, why would he want to be the soundtrack to someone dying Fam? Do you really think they’re in his ear saying people are being attacked, but keep performing? & as I stated before it was the perfect storm for chaos, nobody could have foreseen that happening, he was just doing a show.

He encouraged those kids to bypass security and barriers. He rages them on too. Which lead to all the chaos that night.

I’m not making excuses for anyone, I said there was no way he knew the magnitude of what was going on, why would he want to be the soundtrack to someone dying Fam? Do you really think they’re in his ear saying people are being attacked, but keep performing? & as I stated before it was the perfect storm for chaos, nobody could have foreseen that happening, he was just doing a show.

Saying there is no way he knew is a excuse, what planet you live on cuz...police have already confirmed they told them to stop the show. So you believe they never told Travis to stop...or he didn't listen. I believe he didn't listen.

Funny how this video keeps getting taking down! You fan boys still wanna say he didn’t know? Absolutely disgusting

Back
Top Bottom